• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Suggestions and features for a new IPTV App

jsd

Aug 22, 2022
Hello everyone,
Not sure this is the correct thread, but I am developing an iOS app for IPTV (live and vod),
I'm at an early stage and I thought it would be a good idea to ask the community what features they like in other apps or what they wish they could have.

My main goal Its to create an app with good usability and easy to understand, but here its some of the features I am currently working:
  • Multi Playlist (do you really use more than one playlist? )
  • Categories (TV, MOV, Series), Groups
  • Search
  • Favorites
  • Background refresh
  • iCloud Sync
  • Airplay
  • EPG
  • Picture-in-Picture
  • Light & Dark Mode

So guys, any suggestion you can give would be extremely grateful.

vitshinzo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
Hi.. Thank you for your effort
Iptv apk in ios system will be great idea since apple remove all iptv players from their store

Catchup option will be good features if you can added to your apk
Keep good work

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello everyone,
Not sure this is the correct thread, but I am developing an iOS app for IPTV (live and vod),
I'm at an early stage and I thought it would be a good idea to ask the community what features they like in other apps or what they wish they could have.

My main goal Its to create an app with good usability and easy to understand, but here its some of the features I am currently working:
  • Multi Playlist (do you really use more than one playlist? )
  • Categories (TV, MOV, Series), Groups
  • Search
  • Favorites
  • Background refresh
  • iCloud Sync
  • Airplay
  • EPG
  • Picture-in-Picture
  • Light & Dark Mode

So guys, any suggestion you can give would be extremely grateful.
VPN would be the killer, an in app VPN option becomes more and more important.

jsd

Aug 22, 2022
Hi.. Thank you for your effort
Iptv apk in ios system will be great idea since apple remove all iptv players from their store

Catchup option will be good features if you can added to your apk
Keep good work
Hi,
Do you now if there is any statement from apple about that, I cant find none? Even some "big player" aren't anymore in the app store, there still a lot of iptv's apps.
Creating an apk/ipa outside the system can be hard, ot its provided for jailbreak devices or I need to have an entreprise account and release the app for my "employees".

I will check the avialbility for Catchup. Thanks

Reactions: vitshinzo

Roger Regor

Sep 5, 2021
Reseller ID
RogerR
Hi Jsd,
Hello, I'm not an apple user, but I know from experience that one of the most important options is the easy configuration of groups and individual programs many of my friends and I have checked dozens of App´s to be able to just so create a list of groups and a list of programs in the order in which the user wants, for me and many of my friends this is one of the most important problems.
Good luck