• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

T95N

xxyzz

Jan 5, 2017
Have anyone tried this box? It's pretty cheap and looks ok on specification.

I see that SMART iptv app is also for android boxes, does it work better with subtitles with teletext and dvb?

Any other good apps for android to get subtitles working properly?

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Hello as far as i know you have another two GSE IPTV, PERFECT PLAYER, and KODI.

Bvdpas

Oct 8, 2016
Netherlands
Have anyone tried this box? It's pretty cheap and looks ok on specification.

I see that SMART iptv app is also for android boxes, does it work better with subtitles with teletext and dvb?

Any other good apps for android to get subtitles working properly?
SmartIPTV for Android has no audio on some channels. So test first if all the channels work with SmartIPTV before you buy it.

chasqui

Nov 13, 2016
I have the same issue with sound but when I get to one of these channels I use an external player that allows you to select a different audio stream if necessary. This can be mxplayer or extreme iptv pro
i like the feel of smart iptv. That's why I'm sticking with it, but I do find some uk channels freeze.
i have also recently set up kodi,using pvr simple client. This gives you the best of both worlds as you can select a different audio streams and since I set it up I haven't had a single freeze!

Franqie

Here to help you become official Reseller!
Reseller
Dec 29, 2016
Reseller ID
Franqie
hey @chasqui.. on which device are you using your Kodi setup?

chasqui

Nov 13, 2016
I have it in two android boxes at home. One is an h96 pro 3gb 16gb. The other one is a t95n (come to think of it, it could be a t95x - I'll have to check). This one has 2gb 16gb.
i just followed the tutorial for setting up. I was using a build from Jayhawk media so I couldn't get the build to display the channels list but I downloaded the official kodi remote to my iphone and now I control it all from there. Even the program guide is displayed. And the best thing is I get no freezing at all on a any channel, even the hd uk ones. I'm happy!

xxyzz

Jan 5, 2017
So KODI should be the best on this android box T95N (or atleast T95x)?

Is the subtitles working, i mean can you change for example on the multi VODS?

Can you provide the tutorial for get this working?

Thanks!

chasqui

Nov 13, 2016
I can confirm that with the kodi setup, if the channel has subtitle data, it can be selected and works correctly.
having said this there doesn't appear to be as many channels with subtitles as there are channels with alternative audio streams.
by the way, the English audio stream appears to be the 2/2 stream. (The dubbed audio stream appears to be 1/2). It is possible to set the 2/2 as default audio for "all media" on kodi, so now I've got most of the Spanish and polish package in English by default. I think also the portugal channels. I'll search other countries later.

here is a link for the guide I followed to set kodi up.

https://support.rapidiptv.net/hc/en-us/articles/204302111-How-to-configure-IPTV-addon-on-Kodi

hope this helps

xxyzz

Jan 5, 2017
Thanks! and if i want to test on kodi from smart tv app i just change the url from ts to m3u?