• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

TiviMate 3.0 update now no service

jetboy1968

Aug 28, 2020
I was using my Firestick today and was notified on screen that there is a new version of TiviMate 3.0.0, I did the update on both of my fire sticks and now I only get buffering and then ERROR 405 on every channel of tv service. Tv service no longer works. Please help.....

Reactions: Durnin

Durnin

Aug 28, 2020
I was using my Firestick today and was notified on screen that there is a new version of TiviMate 3.0.0, I did the update on both of my fire sticks and now I only get buffering and then ERROR 405 on every channel of tv service. Tv service no longer works. Please help.....
Yes I and a few family members have the same problem after upgrading Tivimate from 2.8.5 to 3.0 on our 4k Firesticks. I guess we're having to delete version 3.0 and reinstall 2.8.5 unless we here there is a fix.

Durnin

Aug 28, 2020
Ok my Tivimate 3.0.0 is now fixed.

Someone here Knopiczka mentioned to delete 3.0.0 version and than add it back. This is what I did and it resolved the problem with the channels not coming on. So in my opinion is that upgrading to 3.0.0 did not work and to get around this problem delete and add it back if you want 3.0.0.

Sifu192

Sep 22, 2020
Oh no!so i have to renter all my services back in to the apk?i have 4 different services using tivimate.