• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

TIVImate EPG for Sat2IP on NVIDIA Shield

RICO1981

Jan 23, 2021
Hey guys
I've just installed TIVImate on my shield to watch tv from my satip server (Digibit R1).
Works pretty good so far.
But everything concerning epg and channel logos is not good at all.
After trying a dozen sources from the net I still don't have a single epg entry.
I am not even talking about free sources but I can't find any source at all that will give me epg data.

So if anyone could help me...

Regards

Rico

joj.7

Jan 27, 2019
Hello
what country are you looking for ?
I use it too TiviMate 3.2.0(premium)
EPG it works for me

RICO1981

Jan 23, 2021
I am looking for german channels. Figured that epg.best seems to be a good source.
What irritates me is that I couldn't get any epg working.
The "tv guide source" box inside tivimate: is it meant to be a link to a xml file or a website?

RICO1981

Jan 23, 2021
Hey thanks for your reply. Meanwhile I got it running with epg.best. Although there are also minor problems with this source and the website,
it gives me at least epg for most of my channels.

joj.7

Jan 27, 2019
Hi
TiviMate Xtream Code

you don't have to look
all available EPGs are downloaded automatically ;)

RICO1981

Jan 23, 2021
But I don't need an alternative iptv source. I use an sat ip receiver so I am my own source..

Iceme

Jan 29, 2020
I have the same problem in tivimate. All epg entries are redundant. Maybe it's me but @joj.7 what do you mean by " you need to switch to Xtream Codes"

Reactions: joj.7

joj.7

Jan 27, 2019
TiviMate in the menu has an extrim code where you enter your Iptv address only below, everything you need is in the address from your Iptv provider, server, password, login then EPG is automatically downloaded to the list

bcgunner1

Jul 17, 2021
Hey all, with your service provider can you record TV and rewind live TV? I use the Shield. Any help is really appreciated. Tks bcginner

bcgunner1

Jul 17, 2021
Tks. Can you honestly recommend me a really good provider. I had a line with ironiptv and its gone. Please help

joj.7

Jan 27, 2019
I have had lines from one supplier for two years, and now I have extended them for another year
I have tried various suppliers, but in terms of stability and quality, this one is the best in my opinion

Frickadillen

Mar 29, 2023
Im in the same boat as Rico. I have a Digibit Twin server that can provide up to two TV streams over IP from my TV satellite. Watching TV with VLC work like a charm including EPG. However, VLC is not suitable for TV viewing.

TiviMate is a great app, but how do I get it to work with a sat2ip server like the Digibit Twin? Some one that got this working?