• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

TiviMate Premium IUSSE with EPG (Sweden)

3nines

Dec 21, 2018
Hi,

I just died lastnigt somehow and stop working?

Having problems entering server login information on TiviMate, Get Error code pops up saying enter correct address or check internet connection?

Someone knows how to solve this?

I can't add any m3u adress or Xtream Codes?

Reactions: vitshinzo

3nines

Dec 21, 2018
What to do when the reseller @kkz is afk and don't answer in dm.

Somehow know how to solve this iusse?

3nines

Dec 21, 2018
I want to thank @vitshinzo @Hectorious and @Nonid for at least trying to help. I solved the issue by creating own reseller dashboard and contacted the tech team and describe the problem a bit and what IP has been used, as well as the address of m3u8. It turned out that my IP ADDRESS has been blocked completely. But for this troubleshooting after rogue reseller not responding is completely MIA, it is good to keep in mind that we can use our client dashboard also for other to tech team, only if we can input the right information.

So, if someone has the same issue it's the IP-ADRESS that is blocked. If you have a dynamic IP address from your supplier, try to create a new one so you don't have to go through this drama to contact your reseller or tech team.

Reactions: Nonid