• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Too much groups - sorting very important - making undergroups or with another solution

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Hi together,

in general i found it wonderful that our bouqet has so many to offer. but the thing is now we have unbeleavabel over 225 groups!!!....
how i said, fantastic that we can offer so much and customers will like that!

BUT to have so many groups makes it in this way not very handable, especially not for customers. Most of them watch just some categories and then to scroll through 225 categories is not userfriendly! And the more bad thing is that the groups are not correctly sorted:

HBO, Netflix, ABC, History, Prime, Hulu Categoires are completly confused! Small things do so match so i would love to investigate time that all Netflix categories are together, same, HBO, CBS, Prime..... this would make the confusion much better!
Live Categories: after D comes baltic.. between live categorie are 4 movie channels

All in one would be a BIG thing to sort the categories correct!

Also thinkable would be to handle so many categories. For example making undercategories if not possible Making a group Netflix and put all Series inside that bouqet with correct sort

Greetings :hearteyes: :cool:

jaquard

Jul 15, 2019
Hi together,

in general i found it wonderful that our bouqet has so many to offer. but the thing is now we have unbeleavabel over 225 groups!!!....
how i said, fantastic that we can offer so much and customers will like that!

BUT to have so many groups makes it in this way not very handable, especially not for customers. Most of them watch just some categories and then to scroll through 225 categories is not userfriendly! And the more bad thing is that the groups are not correctly sorted:

HBO, Netflix, ABC, History, Prime, Hulu Categoires are completly confused! Small things do so match so i would love to investigate time that all Netflix categories are together, same, HBO, CBS, Prime..... this would make the confusion much better!
Live Categories: after D comes baltic.. between live categorie are 4 movie channels

All in one would be a BIG thing to sort the categories correct!

Also thinkable would be to handle so many categories. For example making undercategories if not possible Making a group Netflix and put all Series inside that bouqet with correct sort

Greetings :hearteyes: :cool:
I totally agree with you

Reactions: Poseidon