• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

UK directs for sale

liverpoolscouse

Jun 26, 2017
Michael did you email me or inbox me coz i aint got anything from you saying you have issue.. And yes i setup a second account on here called NUTV which i have spoke to admin about and have disabled it. If you have an issue all you need to do is inbox me, i have been on holiday for most of this month which an email was sent to all my customers telling them. If you have issue ill happily look into for you.

I am not a scam or con as a few users on this forum know and will confirm

michael thomas

May 6, 2017
Michael did you email me or inbox me coz i aint got anything from you saying you have issue.. And yes i setup a second account on here called NUTV which i have spoke to admin about and have disabled it. If you have an issue all you need to do is inbox me, i have been on holiday for most of this month which an email was sent to all my customers telling them. If you have issue ill happily look into for you.

I am not a scam or con as a few users on this forum know and will confirm
yeah sent you quite a few messages seemed to get back since you had come back off holiday on sunday but been waiting for the replacement line since sunday

michael thomas

May 6, 2017
yep lol asked me if i had messaged and had then replied when was back off holiday sunday saying will send new line on monday and sorry but still nothing maybe hes away again ???