• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

uk locals sd for sale and not for reshare

Orzabit

Oct 29, 2016
just currious, what is the use for this? As far as i can see all the channels are already offered in rapid iptv. sorry if it is a stupid question

IPTV Ontario

Aug 4, 2017
Please provide list of Channels , test and quality HD SD, looking only for true locals with high quality streams.

IPTV Ontario

Aug 4, 2017
Thank you for test,
Confirmed not 100% locals. Many channels that are damaged by other providers are also damaged on your service.
Real local service would not have damaged channels.

Please do not post that you sell all locals no reshares when you clearly sell reshares.

Regards
IPTV Ontario

IPTV Ontario

Aug 4, 2017
I am having a laugh.
The laughing part of this conversation is that you are selling channels that you do not own which means you restream them for £4 a stream.

Please do me a favor and place a watermark on all your channels that you own.
Re-submit a trial and I will publically appologize for being incorrect.

If you are already encoding the channels adding the watermark will be nothing more than a click of the mouse.
But if your restreaming, you will not want to re-encode all channels because your server most likley will not be able to handle it.

Regards.

Gett

Nov 21, 2016
Maybe Mack441 can provide some proof that his 336 locals are real, after your findings IPTV Ontario.

mack441

Feb 5, 2016
if you want i can send you pictures of server and tuners plus pictures of tvheadend

mack441

Feb 5, 2016
So you want me to transcode 336 channels don’t think so tell you what get teamviewer and I will let you look that way saves all bull then