• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

unsupported video type myiptv player windows11

akura5u

Aug 22, 2024
Hi

I'm trying to use the myiptv player for windows as recommended on this forum, but I have a problem

Many channels works but one channel that interests me has an error (screenshot)

When I use iptv smarters pro the same channel works, sometimes on tvmate iptv the channel works but sometimes not but it works all the time on iptv smarters pro

So you are going to tell me take iptv smarters pro if it works but the problem is that I also have another problem with this software, after 20 minutes of match it cuts out (infinite loading), i have to restart the channel and it starts again then infinite loading again about 20 minutes later...
Sometimes it's smalls cuts and it starts again but often it's infinite

I thought it could be the app that was at fault... because I think the channel works well because when I restart it starts again for around 20 minutes... it's random

I tried with VPN and without, with changed DNS, 2Gb fiber connection tested

This is why i would have liked to be able to make myiptv player work since it is the app recommended on the forum

Thanks for the help

Attachments

akura5u

Aug 22, 2024
Well, i answer myself I have just found a solution for the myiptv player error, i checked in the settings "use media player by vlc"
Sorry for bothering you for nothing, i'm going to test if it's more stable and i'll come back and post the result if it helps other people...