• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

FreddyK

Jan 7, 2017
TNT SE - Doesn't exists anymore as a channel.
TNT HD DK - Doesn't exists anymore as a channel.
Comedy Central SE - They rebranded this channel to Paramount Network.
Comedy Central DK - They rebranded this channel to Paramount Network.

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
Leo TV (+18) CZ - I guess this channel doesn't exist or at least is down... since a few weeks not working

Reactions: Artan92

phiggles

Feb 22, 2019
Please consider removing under UK Entertainment
UK: TJC
UK: Gems
UK: Cruise 1st tv
UK: Sewing quater
UK: Pavers shoes.tv
UK: High street tv
UK: High street tv 2
UK: High street tv 3
UK: High street tv 4
UK: High street tv 5

Josemirs92

Aug 12, 2019
Switzerland
Spain:
Movistar Deportes 2 (SD version): duplicated. It was replaced with #Vamos. The Movistar Deportes 2 HD is still relevant because there is no #Vamos channel in HD in the list but it could be renamed to #Vamos HD.
Movistar Futbol: duplicated. It was replaced with Movistar Liga de campeones.
Movistar DCine HD: duplicated. It was replaced with Movistar Drama and there is already a Movistar Drama HD channel. The Movistar DCine SD version could be renamed to Movistar Drama.
A&E: duplicated. It was replaced with Blaze.

The channels Movistar Series Xtra and Movistar Xtra could be renamed to Movistar Seriesmania and Movistar CineDoc&Roll respectively as they have been renamed by the provider. Their logo icons could be updated as well.
La liga 123 I finish your broadcasts
Movistar Moto GP I fish tour broadcast

Juan Manuel

Nov 8, 2016
beIN SPORTS LaLiga 4K ES is not real channel. It only plays a stream that points to the right channels in the Movistar package that play in 4K.

Josemirs92

Aug 12, 2019
Switzerland
Movistar Partidazo ES
Movistar Partidazo HD ES
Movistar Partidazo 4K ES
Movistar Moto GP HD ES
Movistar Moto GP ES
Blaze España ES ( it's repeated )

Josemirs92

Aug 12, 2019
Switzerland
Movistar Partidazo ES
Movistar Partidazo HD ES
Movistar Partidazo 4K ES
Movistar Moto GP HD ES ( nos DAZN )
Movistar Moto GP ES ( now DAZN )

dtngfan85

Jan 14, 2019
Remove Sony TV HD DE and rename AXN HD DE to AXN / SONY HD DE. They fusioned both channels in October.
This is NOT true. I'm looking at Unitymedia right now. They renamed AXN to "Sony AXN", and they renamed Sony TV to "Sony Channel". You can see the DIFFERENT schedules here:

And you can see two real time screenshots from Unity Media of the DIFFERENT channels here:
Real time screenshot of Sony AXN
Real time screenshot of Sony Channel

Schlappmatz

Sep 29, 2019
This is NOT true. I'm looking at Unitymedia right now. They renamed AXN to "Sony AXN", and they renamed Sony TV to "Sony Channel". You can see the DIFFERENT schedules here:

And you can see two real time screenshots from Unity Media of the DIFFERENT channels here:
Real time screenshot of Sony AXN
Real time screenshot of Sony Channel
Your right, sorry. My fault. But it makes no difference. The removed channel showed Sony TV from India or something for weeks.

LanOlsen

May 8, 2017
DK: DR3 - Not broadcasting on flow-tv
DK: DR K - Closed down
DK: DR Ultra - Not broadcasting on flow-tv

kiwi22

Feb 5, 2018
Hi;

MTV Hits Europe HD UK : this is the US version which is currently being broadcast
MTV Hits HD US : this is the FR version which is currently being broadcast

Problem already reported to support but was never resolved.

Thanks.

Arash

Dec 3, 2016
London
Hi

''ONLY MY OPINION''

i guess we have 3 categories which are unwanted to most user's
( With all respect to whom watching this 3 categories )

1. Thailand
2. Macedonia
3. Baltic States

------

instead :

1. instead Thailand i guess if add Malaysia channels is better . ( so many English channels they have , sports and movies )

2. instead Macedonia i guess if update Russia categories and add more of their channels and also add Ukraine and Belarus to that categories will be better .

3. instead Macedonia i guess you can Korean channels. they have so many good movies and sport and entertainment channels , i guess Korean favor is for most of people . so could be good option ;)

best regards

vladimirec2013

Jun 17, 2015
Hi

''ONLY MY OPINION''

i guess we have 3 categories which are unwanted to most user's
( With all respect to whom watching this 3 categories )

1. Thailand
2. Macedonia
3. Baltic States

------

instead :

1. instead Thailand i guess if add Malaysia channels is better . ( so many English channels they have , sports and movies )

2. instead Macedonia i guess if update Russia categories and add more of their channels and also add Ukraine and Belarus to that categories will be better .

3. instead Macedonia i guess you can Korean channels. they have so many good movies and sport and entertainment channels , i guess Korean favor is for most of people . so could be good option ;)

best regards
how can you be so cheeky a clear sum from Macedonia and watch those channels, you can pick the other one up, but not at least some don't have it ..

Arash

Dec 3, 2016
London
how can you be so cheeky a clear sum from Macedonia and watch those channels, you can pick the other one up, but not at least some don't have it ..
bro i said this is only my opinion !!!!

and again with all respect to whom watch Macedonia and others , they are 45 channels and can moved to other countries categories and instead add some more channels which are more usefull to regular users .

best regards