• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Update MAG - New Settings

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Hey guys,

today i had two customers who said, the mag made an update and now they cant put in the portal like every time. they have 6 different options. does anyone know more about the options and where i fill in the portal?

i thought iptv-portal but there is asked for username and login

i upload the pictures for examples

ok i cant put in the pictures - following options he has:

- m3u playlist
- middleware api
- stalker middleware
- tvip middleware
- android app
- iptv portal

in m3u list i know already that you can put a normal m3u list in also the epg for that, but the others?

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
1. this are tvip settings, not mag i think.
2. it looks like they have update to android OS. Tell them they must update to linux qt.

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
hmm yes its tvip, but is that not the same, i mean its the same

you are funny, he wont know how to, but i will google that, the problem is that i dont have a mag to test it myself
greetings and thank you for your answer

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
I already posted how to setup a tvip box
first @All good to know

@b4 can you give me a link to that post, i looked in the search but didnt find it
https://89.105.208.202/threads/how-to-setup-and-configure-tvip-box.5437/#post-40703
Thank you very much , that looks nice but how i said these option is not available since their was a update" you said that the os maybe changed to android. the customer just says even if he resets the box, a few minutes later the update starts automaticaly and the he he has just the options written upside, content source he has no web portal anymore, just iptv portal and the others, so he cant fill in the url for the portal

B4rr4cud4

Mar 24, 2016
Reseller ID
B4rr4cud4
wich OS type is on the box? linux qt or android? you have to update to linux

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
now i saw it in a picture it is android, so now i understand, thank you very very much, i will try it all later

Reactions: Beny