• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

USA/CANADA/DSTV/OPTUS/MALAYSIAN and many more direct from Source! Top Quality, Best support service for Restreamers!

mac9yv3r

Oct 24, 2018
like a test run and price info as well just need 25 as i run a small server for group of people

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi Mac9yv3r

Unfortunatley minimum is 50 Cons with our service, if your happy with that PM me for more info.

thanks

BorderlessIPTV

Nov 5, 2019
Hi Guys

I currently have USA (around 1300+ channels) This includes the Fox sports that are lost on Fubo and to be gone from Psuve, and MANY local ABC and CW channels that will be gone from psvue ready and working from direct sources.

Canada Package with the Frenc Qubec channels included

DSTV for African super sports and many more

Australian package with Optus sports

Malaysian Package that has Astro super sports

(All 3 DSTV/OPTUS/Astros ALL show ALL EPL games)

I have Spanish, Latin, and MANY more packages.

If you want a headache free, good quality service and support message me for test!

We already got Rid of psvue and recovered majority of the stuff and Fubo and 4-5 other sources direct sources, NO PEERS ready for when the meltdown starts after January.
We are looking for Denmark/Germany/Netherlands/Belgium/France/USA - You can Telegram me or PM

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
We are looking for Denmark/Germany/Netherlands/Belgium/France/USA - You can Telegram me or PM
Hi

I do not have those packages apart from USA that you have listed.

The packages I do have are as follows:

MY LOCALS:

USA/CANADA/Argentina/NFL Pass/NBA/NHL/Carrbibean/Indonesia/Malaysia/Astros/UnivisionNow/
Phiipines/Africa/DSTV/Australia/Foxtel/Kayo/Vietnam/Chinese/Latins/Mexico

MY PEERS:

Portugal/Indian/Pakistan/UK/Brazil/Spain/Adult/

Will PM you details now but only have USA of what you listed and is our most sought after package followed by Canada.

Thanks

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi Guys

Just to be clear our USA package is not just from FUBO, it is from AT&T and SLING as well, USA being our biggest selling package, ALOT of rare channels + working on HULU Content right which will provide us with extra 300-400 channels with locals and channels that no body has.

Prices are not Cheapest out there and minimum is 50 cons but if you want quality/excellent friendly support and coms and any issues to be fixed there and then not days then you come to the right man :)

Also noticed influx of people interested in Malaysia/Indonesia/and Asians in general these are all direct source streams also.

For a test and more info please PM me.

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi JiFat

Yes Malaysia is available, is direct source and one of our VIP packages, I Will PM you my details now.

Thank you

mac9yv3r

Oct 24, 2018
Good quality streams. I have been in contact with him for few days and allow me to test it to make sure it works with my setup. Will continue to give feedback once we have more time to use it.. But over all great service

Reactions: Super Streams

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi Everyone

Fed up with same old regurgitated streams recycled over and over? Want a direct source feed from a supplier for good quality stable service? Then PM me for details.

We have also added 490 Streams from our new Hulu project and is being tested by my current restreamers with content that is not found anywhere.

PM me for a test to reveal the best! :)

jam1508

Jan 27, 2020
Hi my friend UK locals? what about USA locals and Greek locals if you have this then Text me back
Regards

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi my friend UK locals? what about USA locals and Greek locals if you have this then Text me back
Regards
Hi

USA is Locals and were at the TOP when it comes to USA content as we get over 2000 channels from ATT/FUBO/SLING and now HULU which no one has also.

As for UK its peer but comes with your line so can use it as a bonus as part of your cons and No Greek unfortunatley.

If your still interested PM me but please dont expect high quality direct source streams with cheap prices if you want the best :)

jam1508

Jan 27, 2020
Thats what iam mainly looking for as well greek locals
but send me a trial want to check how good your USA locals are like NBC 4 New York