• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

USA/CANADA/DSTV/OPTUS/MALAYSIAN and many more direct from Source! Top Quality, Best support service for Restreamers!

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Fed up of cheap streams? looking for quality and mostly all direct sources streams with no middle man?

PM me for a test and have a no headache service for you and your end users.

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi Everyone

We have just added a brand new Package that nobody has, its the second biggest provider in Australia called Fetch and believe me when i say no one else can get this package.

It consists of Optus sports as well in Lovely HD, so if your looking for a Solid reliable Australian package along with Kayo sports and other AU sports that covers all the sports as well along with over 230 AU Locals PM me for details.

Thanks

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Fed up of cheap streams? looking for quality and mostly all direct sources streams with no middle man?

PM me for a test and have a no headache service for you and your end users.

P.S ALL PM'S REPLIED

Deacon

Aug 10, 2020
Hello, I’d like to know which Dutch channels you might have in this package? I’m only interested in sports channels (Dutch, Spanish, German and English league). Do you have any of these channels?
I’d like to test them.

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi Deacon

We do not have Dutch anymore no, we have the following in the list below:

DIRECT Source Packages

USA/CANADA/Argentina/Carrbibean/Indonesia/Malaysian Locals/UnivisionNow/
Philipines/African Locals/Australian Locals/Chinese/US Latins/Vietnam
Meo Portuguese/Youttubetv channels/

VIP Stuff:

Astro Sports/DSTV FULL PACKAGE/Kayo sports Australia/US Asian (pakistan/Indian)
/Hulu/Bell Canada/Elife Arabic/Sling Arabic/ New Carribean Package (VIP)

ADD on Packs

NBA/NFL/NHL/MLB

MY PEERS: (BONUS)

Portugal/UK/Brazil/Spain/Adult/Mexico/Rest of Latins/French/German

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
We have now added over 1000+ 24/7 channels in the mix and working on a super exclusive one of a kind Icelandic package which has FULL HD EPL channels along with 1 4k EPL channel soon to come so watch this space!