• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

USA/HULU/FUBO/ATT/SLING/CANADA/DSTV/OPTUS/MALAYSIAN/ and many more direct Exclusive from Source! Top Quality, Best support service for Restreamers!

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi Guys

PM'd you both for details.

If anyone else looking for a verified high end trusted good quality service with support do not hesitate to PM me for details:

This is what we have, prices vary between VIP and Normal, Peers come as a bonus on your line:

DIRECT Source Packages

USA/CANADA/Argentina/NFL Pass/NBA/NHL/Carrbibean/Indonesia/Malaysian Locals/UnivisionNow/
Philipines/African Locals/Australian Locals/Chinese/US Latins/Vietnam
Meo Portuguese/

VIP Stuff:

Astro Sports/DSTV FULL PACKAGE/Kayo sports/US Asian (pakistan/Indian)/Elife Arabic)
Foxtel Australia/Hulu/Bell Canada

MY PEERS: (BONUS)

Portugal/UK/Brazil/Spain/Adult/Mexico/Rest of Latins/French/German

sets4life

Jun 25, 2020
Hi Guys

PM'd you both for details.

If anyone else looking for a verified high end trusted good quality service with support do not hesitate to PM me for details:

This is what we have, prices vary between VIP and Normal, Peers come as a bonus on your line:

DIRECT Source Packages

USA/CANADA/Argentina/NFL Pass/NBA/NHL/Carrbibean/Indonesia/Malaysian Locals/UnivisionNow/
Philipines/African Locals/Australian Locals/Chinese/US Latins/Vietnam
Meo Portuguese/

VIP Stuff:

Astro Sports/DSTV FULL PACKAGE/Kayo sports/US Asian (pakistan/Indian)/Elife Arabic)
Foxtel Australia/Hulu/Bell Canada

MY PEERS: (BONUS)

Portugal/UK/Brazil/Spain/Adult/Mexico/Rest of Latins/French/German
hi i am interested in USA Canada Bell canada USA sports

grub

Jun 12, 2020
Can i have a trial with world iptv include malaysia channel or asia channel. Im interested to become reseller. Device android box

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi

Replied to you both. While im replying to you guys and is not a short message I may as well give some updates too.

We had lost Foxtel but we have it back now again with 2 extra channels to cover the last bit of sports that is not covered which are:

AU Fox Sports 502 AFL (D)
AU Fox Sports 504 NRL (D)

And also this channel which wasnt on Kayo Package:

AU Fox Sports FOOTY PLAY +.

We have also now upgraded all servers to Data packet to give the whole service a whole another level of high quality service.

If you are fed up of cheap/unreliable/restream of restream of restream, streams where issues are never resolved quickly with good coms and serious to provide a service of our standards then pop me a PM for a test. PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS! :)

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi

No I dont sell scripts only the high quality streams we get our selfs from our own private scripts.

All pms replied