• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

VOD servers down

Sheppy100

Oct 15, 2018
Can't get any VOD movies or series, get a message saying "server unavailable " anyone else having the same problem?

Reactions: Aleximus

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

our VOD server is offline for maintenance. Will back soon.

Thank you for your support and we appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Regards,

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
It's been off for over a week....
The VOD server is not up yet. They are working on it.

Keep in mind that VOD is the least important and lowest priority. Anyone can find movie he/she wants to see in just a couple off sec.
You've got answer to your question, better have quality stream experience then poor.

Reactions: dkiptv and Nonid

alrawi

Jul 9, 2019
The VOD server is not up yet. They are working on it.

Keep in mind that VOD is the least important and lowest priority. Anyone can find movie he/she wants to see in just a couple off sec.
You've got answer to your question, better have quality stream experience then poor.
My friend maybe for you the VOD have the lowest priority not for me and I paid for it and it's almost a month since the VOD service down!!!

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
My friend maybe for you the VOD have the lowest priority not for me and I paid for it and it's almost a month since the VOD service down!!!
Not for me, but generally speaking.IPTV is manily for the channels, i think most here can agree on that. Wont say its a fact but damn close to it, its the main purpose off it.
I do believe that VOD thing is just something extra really. Listen I do understsand it no fun when its down. But i do believe there are many orher better services then IPTV itself for watching movies and serials.
I hope will get back very soon!

Sheppy100

Oct 15, 2018
Or me I use ( used) VOD a lot, I don't have Netflix prime or anything like that so it doesn't take a couple of seconds to look for. And as Alrawi said its part of the package, I've paid for it..... And continue to do so.

Reactions: Charles Vella

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
@Sheppy100 @alrawi

Hello,

our VOD server is offline for maintenance. Will back soon.

Thank you for your support and we appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Regards,
Please have a little patience. When it's back up, you will enjoy VOD for many months/years without interruption.