• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

VOD sorting

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
Hi mates

Just a suggestion and question from my side.

Is it possible that new added VOD are shown always at the beginning of the group list? It's much easier for the customer to see which movies have been added new as they are then shown at first.
Right now the new added movies are shown always at the end of the list and customers need to scroll until the end which is a bit anoying specially if the group has over 500 positions or even more...

Thx for feedback and cheers.

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
I also think this is a great idea, when in m3u. the problem does not exist in mag portal since you have option to to pick latest added VOD.

Reactions: Peter Andersson

Nilledelmar

Jul 23, 2018
I think they are added in alphabetical order now?
There is no way of knowing whats new no.. thats bad.

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
I just installed stbEmu on all my android boxes, I only use it to watch VODs and to see what ones are the newest.

Spaldz

Jan 2, 2017
Malta
Before on perfect player the newest movies was down. Just a click up and you are in the end of the list no needed to scroll thousand down. But i think now we need to search

jaquard

Jul 15, 2019
Any update on this matter?
Please could you kindly put new added VOD to be shown always at the beginning of the group list
Thank you in advance

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
Any update on this matter?
Please could you kindly put new added VOD to be shown always at the beginning of the group list
Thank you in advance
use iptv smarters as your media player and you can sort the movies either alphabetical or latest added

Reactions: jaquard

jaquard

Jul 15, 2019
use iptv smarters as your media player and you can sort the movies either alphabetical or latest added
Thank you for your support.

Could you please advise how to sort latest added movies on iptv smarters I only found the sorting alphabetical?
Thank you

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
hi,
choose movies
chose a sub menu, for example cartoon multi subtitles
click on the thre dots up in the right corner
select sort
choose top addrd
save

Reactions: serendipity