• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

VPN rating, recommendation and experience

PeterLang

Apr 14, 2017
Germany
Hi @All,

i would like to know your experience with the VPN Provider.
I am using PureVPN, it works finde but the performance/Speed is really bad. My org. speed without VPN is 130 mbit but with PureVPN it falls down to 50mbit.
Called with the support but changing several server does not took any bigger effect.

Does anyone have experience wioth NordVPN or ExpressVPN?

richard81

Mar 10, 2016
Reseller ID
rickaxon1981
Hi, I've used NordVPN for about 3-4 years now and didn't have any issues with performance/speeds, also try using obfuscated server on the vpn as this helps performance with iptv

jamesk

Aug 17, 2019
Reseller ID
jamesk
Hi @All,

i would like to know your experience with the VPN Provider.
I am using PureVPN, it works finde but the performance/Speed is really bad. My org. speed without VPN is 130 mbit but with PureVPN it falls down to 50mbit.
Called with the support but changing several server does not took any bigger effect.

Does anyone have experience wioth NordVPN or ExpressVPN?
I have used both VPN services and I think both works great but Express has an edge on Nord up to some extent.

Reactions: PeterLang

PeterLang

Apr 14, 2017
Germany
UPDATE: i have bought NordVPN and this is a big difference. I have double speed now and can use Teams and Paypal what i couldn't with PureVPN.
It seems that PureVPN blocks a lot of pages.

Reactions: richard81 and Nonid