• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Vpn

tomtom69uk

Dec 29, 2020
Hi, I'm trying to load my Proton vpn on my IPTV smarters which is running on my Nvidea Shield and I'm having problems in trying to locate the certification file. I loaded an android apk (ch.protonvpn.android_102043100.apk) through FX loader onto the Nvidea which I can see but when I browse through smarters it finds nothing on the system. I must be doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated as I'm now slowly going mad! Cheers

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi, I'm trying to load my Proton vpn on my IPTV smarters which is running on my Nvidea Shield and I'm having problems in trying to locate the certification file. I loaded an android apk (ch.protonvpn.android_102043100.apk) through FX loader onto the Nvidea which I can see but when I browse through smarters it finds nothing on the system. I must be doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated as I'm now slowly going mad! Cheers
Android box, try and check this one:

Mster

Oct 15, 2019
I use Mullvad VPN with the OpenVPN app. Works great.
Mullvad is also very secure if you read VPN Comparison by That One Privacy Guy.

Reactions: vinter

Mrduc

Jan 26, 2023
I use Mullvad VPN with the OpenVPN app. Works great.
Mullvad is also very secure if you read VPN Comparison by That One Privacy Guy.
How did you manage to connect mullvaid vpn with the iptv smarters pro app. I am struggling. May you help me?

Mster

Oct 15, 2019
How did you manage to connect mullvaid vpn with the iptv smarters pro app. I am struggling. May you help me?
You install the Mullvad app on the Shield. Then just start the VPN before you start the app you want behind the VPN. Mullvad will run in the background.

Reactions: Nonid and vitshinzo