• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

What is TiviMate official site for complaint? Or maybe someone here can help

waystland

Mar 23, 2021
Hello I have three IP TV subscriptions because each one has something the other one doesn't I've been using tivimate again after not using for some time I like that player because I can assign cpg because my providers are always messed up and I have it all proper now. The problem is I'm freezing a lot when using tivimate I thought it was the providers that's why I have two more on trial. The two on trial are freezing but when I try using smarters or the default player a buzz TV box I have absolutely no problems I take the exact same channel from all five providers and they all freeze when using tivimate, but the channels work great on other players thank you

dm99

Sep 6, 2018
Hi, I have the same problem. Channesl work correct on iptv smarters on every platform, Android tv, android or fire tv stick. Same channels are not working in tivimate. I wrote to tivimate support. They answered that the will investigate. Thats all.