• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

Which mag device do you recommend?

Godslion

Sep 3, 2016
Netherlands
Reseller ID
Godslion
Hi guys. I was out the business for a while and now I see a lot of new mag devices. Before I used mag 254/56 and so on. What do you recommend now? I thought maybe mag322 or mag324?

Thanks

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi there!

Does it need to be MAG ? :)

I always recommend a Android TV BOX since they dont run the same risk of getting blocked like we have seen before with MAG causing all kinds of trouble :)

Godslion

Sep 3, 2016
Netherlands
Reseller ID
Godslion
The problem is that is have users that are used to mag portals. And there not so familiar with android boxes. For the younger customers I recommend android :)

Sandrito

IPTVexpert
Reseller
Nov 8, 2017
Reseller ID
Sandrito
See on chat: buy TVIP-410 or TVIP-412 with WiFi, it is cheaper and faster as MAG, but comes with LINUX and the MAG Stalker Middleware Menu. I changed from MAG to TVIP ;-)
I have also elderly people and the Middleware Menu is enough for them. Like you said, younger people can use Android with more (and complicated) features ;-)

RedRebel

Dec 3, 2018
See on chat: buy TVIP-410 or TVIP-412 with WiFi, it is cheaper and faster as MAG, but comes with LINUX and the MAG Stalker Middleware Menu. I changed from MAG to TVIP ;-)
I have also elderly people and the Middleware Menu is enough for them. Like you said, younger people can use Android with more (and complicated) features ;-)
I was a Infomir customer so far, but i must honestly say i am positively surprised by the TVIP-415 . It's almost as fast as an MG 351 and cheaper.

Reactions: Sandrito

deziking

Sep 10, 2019
I just got 324 w2 and i've noticed at night the iptv starts buffering. Anyone know why? I'm getting 17mb on the mag box hardwired.