• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Wich iptv box should i use?

Plems

Aug 12, 2024
Hello,

I need to choose an iptv box tu run iptv with vpn on my old tv, wich one should i choose between amazon fire stick and xiaomi tv box S ?

Thanks.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello,

I need to choose an iptv box tu run iptv with vpn on my old tv, wich one should i choose between amazon fire stick and xiaomi tv box S ?

Thanks.
I currently use the Amazon Fire TV Stick and find it to be a solid choice. The Xiaomi Mi Box is another excellent option, as both devices run on Android. Android devices are particularly advantageous due to their flexibility, including the ability to install and run VPNs, which is useful for avoiding geo-blocking. Additionally, you can install nearly all IPTV apps via APK installation, offering even more options for content access.

buymode

May 8, 2024
UAE
buymode.shop
If you're deciding between the Amazon Fire Stick and the Xiaomi TV Box S for running IPTV with a VPN on your old TV, both are great choices. The Amazon Fire Stick is known for being user-friendly and is often available at a lower price. The Xiaomi TV Box S also offers flexibility with Android, allowing you to install VPNs and IPTV apps easily. Since you can get the Fire Stick at a better price, it seems like a smart option to go with.