• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Worldwide DRM Keys & MPD Links & Scripts

candoiptv

Feb 26, 2024
photo_2024-03-02_03-42-29.jpg

He showed me this photo during out chat - this is how he got me. In case if anyone is wondering why I would pay 700 EURO for a script. It was advertised to me by him as a playready dumper script UHD/HD. NOT WIDEVINE (SD).

He even claimed he WAS TAJLN, which I went and found the real one and verified not only this guy sold me a public free script but that he is not the same guy and is just a scammer.

Beware of this guy everyone - he is advertising things he does not have.

CDN404

Dec 20, 2023
View attachment 16047

He showed me this photo during out chat - this is how he got me. In case if anyone is wondering why I would pay 700 EURO for a script. It was advertised to me by him as a playready dumper script UHD/HD. NOT WIDEVINE (SD).

He even claimed he WAS TAJLN, which I went and found the real one and verified not only this guy sold me a public free script but that he is not the same guy and is just a scammer.

Beware of this guy everyone - he is advertising things he does not have.
sure everyone are free first to test before purchase here have 60+ members who are take from me scripts and can confirm i scam them or not and scripts are working or not :) Good luck and nice try to scam me for take back money maybe next time : )

candoiptv

Feb 26, 2024
Oh so you just selectively rip people off then? Just because you sold some people some things doesn't mean you don't rip people at opportunistic time.

Screenshot_2024-03-02_09_48_22.png

Reactions: jubetubesrb

blacktop

Sep 30, 2019
Reseller ID
steve041
Hi i'm very interested but caution also... i just got scammed yesterday from someone in the telegram.
do you have UK and USA and are they up to date, keys etc...

ASTV-US

Jul 14, 2021
I am also really interested but I god Scammed last week.
Please if you Found any reliable soure please let me know.

I am mostly interested in DSTV and if it goes well, I will get others.