• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Worldwide DRM Keys & MPD Links & Scripts

candoiptv

Feb 26, 2024
photo_2024-03-02_03-42-29.jpg

He showed me this photo during out chat - this is how he got me. In case if anyone is wondering why I would pay 700 EURO for a script. It was advertised to me by him as a playready dumper script UHD/HD. NOT WIDEVINE (SD).

He even claimed he WAS TAJLN, which I went and found the real one and verified not only this guy sold me a public free script but that he is not the same guy and is just a scammer.

Beware of this guy everyone - he is advertising things he does not have.

CDN404

Dec 20, 2023
View attachment 16047

He showed me this photo during out chat - this is how he got me. In case if anyone is wondering why I would pay 700 EURO for a script. It was advertised to me by him as a playready dumper script UHD/HD. NOT WIDEVINE (SD).

He even claimed he WAS TAJLN, which I went and found the real one and verified not only this guy sold me a public free script but that he is not the same guy and is just a scammer.

Beware of this guy everyone - he is advertising things he does not have.
sure everyone are free first to test before purchase here have 60+ members who are take from me scripts and can confirm i scam them or not and scripts are working or not :) Good luck and nice try to scam me for take back money maybe next time : )

candoiptv

Feb 26, 2024
Oh so you just selectively rip people off then? Just because you sold some people some things doesn't mean you don't rip people at opportunistic time.

Screenshot_2024-03-02_09_48_22.png

Reactions: jubetubesrb

blacktop

Sep 30, 2019
Reseller ID
steve041
Hi i'm very interested but caution also... i just got scammed yesterday from someone in the telegram.
do you have UK and USA and are they up to date, keys etc...

ASTV-US

Jul 14, 2021
I am also really interested but I god Scammed last week.
Please if you Found any reliable soure please let me know.

I am mostly interested in DSTV and if it goes well, I will get others.

CDN404

Dec 20, 2023
Auto Update DRM Script Collection

What does the DRM Script do?

The Python script grabs the required links & keys and automatically adds them to Xaccel-Panel via API.
It checks the validity at certain intervals and updates them fully automatically in Xaccel-Panel if they are no longer valid.

- TVPlusTR
- Wink
- PlutoTV
- AlmanasaTV
- TennisTV
- MOVETV
- ESPN
- CablevisionPlus
- SkymaisBR
- CHL
- Vix
- ViaPlay
- MLB
- Paramount+
- Tennis Channel
- Molotov
- NowTV
- MojMaxTV
- Fanatiz
- NLZiet
- A1XploreSI
- NHL
- VideoLand

- BlueTV
- TodTV TR
- NowPlayer
- NowE
- A1XploreHR
- StarPlus
- TelevioHR
- FuboTV
- F1
- RTL+
- WaipuTV
- NJPW World
- TodTV AR
- BallySports
- iWantTFC
- RMCSport
- PlayerPL
- SwitchTV
- TwistTV
- ViaPlay
- StcTV
- Kayo
- MediasetInfinity
- TivifyTV
- DigitAlb
- Dazn
- Bell Fibe TV
- CanalPlus
- SkySportCh
- VooTV
- Movistar
- PolsatBoxGo
- o2Ch
- BlueTV
- OrangeTV
- OrangeTVRo
- MeoGo
- Sensa
- Ertflix
- Pickx
- SunriseTv
- SaltTV
- Discovery+
- Cytavision
- Sfr Fr
- Allente
- Supernova
- Go3
- IrisTV
- DirectTV
- SolcoTV (Skylink, CanalDigitaal and Vlaaderen)
- TetPlus
- trueID
- CignalPlay
- A1XploreBG
- Dstv
- Magenta
- net+ TV
- teliaLT
- VectraTVSmart
- Spectrum
- VivoPlay
- Sling
- CosmoteTV
- A1XploreSI
- UFC
- JioTV
- EonTV
- NowTV/WowTV (Live and Vod)
- Peacock (Live and Vod)

Price 50 euro per script

o11 v3 - 500 euro

maharaja

Feb 28, 2024
Reseller ID
Mohanrao3@
selling someone else work??? reselling to many users. buy from legit script developer if you had issues they support

maharaja

Feb 28, 2024
Reseller ID
Mohanrao3@
A
You are alientmaster scammer you are not a developer of nothing
re you SlaSerX worlds most wanted scammer ??? Ask my clients who ever gave reviews they know my work. A scammer saying everyone is scammer you might be biggest scammer people must know

CDN404

Dec 20, 2023
A

re you SlaSerX worlds most wanted scammer ??? Ask my clients who ever gave reviews they know my work. A scammer saying everyone is scammer you might be biggest scammer people must know
First I’m not a Slaser second yes you are scammer alien master and no you don’t have customers because all know you Mr developer stop try to scam people with your bullshits

arcan

Nov 15, 2020
Reseller ID
arcan
I am in search of Scandinavian PM me if you have
Also what are your requirements for the script.

maharaja

Feb 28, 2024
Reseller ID
Mohanrao3@
who id alien and who are you a public known scammer see your client says wonder admins not blocked you yet. am not dev of o11 but i am making scripts based on o11. as i see my friend vespacian is selling xaccel codec. am a developer who write codes not resell from someone. keep your mind and body in a place dont brag the shit. if client gets issues i can fix can you do that cannot cause you sell someone else work