• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

Your DNS Setup

jconnelly2580

Feb 12, 2019
Reseller ID
jp.makisupa
Hi new guy here,

I am a reseller for another brand. Trying to setup my own shop, but I am having a problem setting up "My DNS." Any help would be appreciated. After I type in my brand name and hit update nothing happens, then if I click on another tab I get redirected back to "My DNS" and a notification tells me that I need to set up the DNS. What I am doing wrong? Thank you in advance.

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
In this forum we can just help you out in relation with RAPID.
Is there no way to ask the support of the brand you're using?

jconnelly2580

Feb 12, 2019
Reseller ID
jp.makisupa
Oh thanks for the heads up. Even when i click on the support icon I get redirected to the "My DNS" page. Its messed up, I will see if there is an email address I hit. I apologize for asking a question not related to RAPID. What is RAPID? thanks

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
No worries mate... rapid is a provider. and this forum is a exclusive rapid board where you can get infos, subscribe and resell

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
that's a good question... there are a lot US channels. don't know if there are some Belizean ones included... lol
if you want to test us, ask for a trial in the trial request thread