• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

Ziggo Sport Racing HD NL resolution

Marcel_Olij

Oct 5, 2018
Hello all,

I cant get in the Dachboard again?
So i wish that the Ziggo Sport Racing HD NL would be in 1920x1080.
The quality is now to low for my Oled 55 Inch ..

Is this posible? Ik have stil a trail i know, but i whant to subcribe for one year if my question is possible.

Exuse for the poor Englisch :)

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello all,

I cant get in the Dachboard again?
So i wish that the Ziggo Sport Racing HD NL would be in 1920x1080.
The quality is now to low for my Oled 55 Inch ..

Is this posible? Ik have stil a trail i know, but i whant to subcribe for one year if my question is possible.

Exuse for the poor Englisch :)
Hello,
as soon as we find a good and stable source will be updated.
Thank you for understanding.
Regards,

arian

Oct 13, 2016
Reseller ID
Arian71
That would be great.. thanks. :cool:

How soon is this probably possible?
We need to have patience , Rapid has the most fluid full HD channels you cant find elsewhere, and I have this great service for more than 2 years . Yes of course I would like other people here, channels to be added but let’s understand when these people find new better sources they do add it and they aim for the stability and quality same time. Look around on reddit what’s going on with other providers and complaining from people... does Rapid need room for improvement ? Yes of course but I am shure they working on it and they listen to our request from time to time

Reactions: laondaNL and Nonid