• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

4K VOD Multi Subtitles

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Real 4K is a movie with +/- 100GB needed for space over the length of 90 minutes.

Stream issues would definitely be a thing for most. But i will forward your message and see if we can do something for all of us

WizeTV

Verified Reseller
Reseller
Aug 8, 2018
Reseller ID
WizeTV
As the demand for 4K is rapidly increasing, I would prefer to see less SD/HD VOD to save space on the server and then slowly introduce 4K VOD :)

arian

Oct 13, 2016
Reseller ID
Arian71
Real 4K is a movie with +/- 100GB needed for space over the length of 90 minutes.

Stream issues would definitely be a thing for most. But i will forward your message and see if we can do something for all of us
In my opinion resources should not be used for 4k movies and I do agree with you about streaming those big files .. wich again would need to compress the quality of the streams but then again we are talking about minimum 50GB+
Rapid IPTV is the service for what the name suggest even though VOD part is a nice touch on them .
About 4k movies or 1080p high stream quality I told myself to look elsewere and I am very happy
That’s my opinion anyway

Scandix

Jul 22, 2018
Reseller ID
Bandipandi
Is it true that 4k movies are coming in the coming weeks?

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
Compliments for the first titles in Rapids 4K VOD library.... one year later then some other providers, but it is a nice start ;)

For others making comments about quality, nothing wrong with Rapids additions concerning bitrate and Rapid's backend handles it perfectly with no delay or hickups. Nice to see Rapids backend performing flawlessly with sending pieces of the 4K VOD at 140 Mbps :cool:
Some media info about the quality of releases used for the 4K VOD library:
Ready Player One:
43,4 GB filesize
4K HEVC video codec
TRUEHD 7.1, DTS 7.1, DD 5.1 Audiotracks

Black Panther:
30,6 GB filesize
4K HEVC video codec
TRUEHD 7.1, DTS 7.1, DD 5.1 audio tracks

FiyiK

Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Compliments for the first titles in Rapids 4K VOD library.... one year later then some other providers, but it is a nice start ;)

For others making comments about quality, nothing wrong with Rapids additions concerning bitrate and Rapid's backend handles it perfectly with no delay or hickups. Nice to see Rapids backend performing flawlessly with sending pieces of the 4K VOD at 140 Mbps :cool:
Some media info about the quality of releases used for the 4K VOD library:
Ready Player One:
43,4 GB filesize
4K HEVC video codec
TRUEHD 7.1, DTS 7.1, DD 5.1 Audiotracks

Black Panther:
30,6 GB filesize
4K HEVC video codec
TRUEHD 7.1, DTS 7.1, DD 5.1 audio tracks

@Montoya All 4K VODs will have those 3 audio formats. For the ones with a supported device. Use the better audio format for a better movie experience.

In the coming days we will have 9 total 4K movies. Coming weeks i will be adding more... :)

Current 2 movies have no MultiSubs. It was meant for test purposes (filesize, stream issues etc)
For the people wondering why there is no MultiSub, they will be updated with MultiSubs together with the other 7 movies coming up.

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
@Montoya
Current 2 movies have no MultiSubs. It was meant for test purposes (filesize, stream issues etc)
For the people wondering why there is no MultiSub, they will be updated with MultiSubs together with the other 7 movies coming up.
Currently, the two 4K test movies already have some subs tracks included:

Ready Player One:
SUBRIP:
eng
PGSSUB:
eng, fre, ita, chi, kor, spa, por, ara, cze, dan, fin, hun, nor, pol, rum, rus, swe, tha, tur

Black Panther:
SUBRIP:
eng
PGSSUB:
eng, fre, spa, chi, kor, tha

Good to know that Rapid is finally taking care of quality releases for this 4K group, because last year, there were to much low quality (480p SD) movies released to the Multisubs VOD group while in the year BEFORE, additions to this group were ALWAYS mainly 1080p releases.

Look now at the latest 20 additions to the VOD Multisubs group... From those 20 additions, only one is 1080p, one is 720p and 18 are 480p.... In 2017 it was the other way around, where all additions to the Multisubs VOD group where 95% 1080p. Most users are not interested in 480p releases, with current TV standards where everyone has HD/FHD TV sets. I think more users would rather wait a little bit LONGER for a release to get added as 1080p to a VOD group, then to get a 480p release already in the VOD group in crap quality.

FiyiK

Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Currently, the two 4K test movies already have some subs tracks included:

Ready Player One:
SUBRIP:
eng
PGSSUB:
eng, fre, ita, chi, kor, spa, por, ara, cze, dan, fin, hun, nor, pol, rum, rus, swe, tha, tur

Black Panther:
SUBRIP:
eng
PGSSUB:
eng, fre, spa, chi, kor, tha

Good to know that Rapid is finally taking care of quality releases for this 4K group, because last year, there were to much low quality (480p SD) movies released to the Multisubs VOD group while in the year BEFORE, additions to this group were ALWAYS mainly 1080p releases.

Look now at the latest 20 additions to the VOD Multisubs group... From those 20 additions, only one is 1080p, one is 720p and 18 are 480p.... In 2017 it was the other way around, where all additions to the Multisubs VOD group where 95% 1080p. Most users are not interested in 480p releases, with current TV standards where everyone has HD/FHD TV sets. I think more users would rather wait a little bit LONGER for a release to get added as 1080p to a VOD group, then to get a 480p release already in the VOD group in crap quality.
@Montoya True but PGS isn’t supported by many devices, that’s why they will be updated with SRT versions so we can be sure everyone can use all the subs on any device. Keep in mind that only BlueRay released subs will be used for 4K vids. Other subtitle variants (like web, hdrip etc) won’t be included because they won’t work synchronized with the audio.

About the 480p/1080p variant VODs, we only focused on Quality releases this year. Didn’t focus on output formats.

I completely agree with you.
From now on i will be uploading all movies in 1080p quality ;)

EDIT: I will "try" to upload movies in 1080p/720p.

Last edited:

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
@Montoya
About the 480p/1080p variant VODs, we only focused on Quality releases this year. Didn’t focus on output formats.

I completely agree with you.
From now on i will be uploading all movies in 1080p quality ;)
Excellent, appreciate the effort you guys are putting into this !!!

Reactions: FiyiK