• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

4K VOD Multi Subtitles

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

for some internal technical issue, we removed VOD 4K. But we are working to solve and soon will be added again

Regards,

Reactions: Nonid and WizeTV

rasay

Jun 26, 2018
Many multisubs VOD are extremely low quality and bad audio quality. Can you please not add movies with hardcoded chinese subs? It makes the subtitles unreadable on some movies and whats the point in having hardcoded chinese subs?
Great to see 4K VOD and maybe some high quality VOD as you used to have more than 1 year ago.
I hope the VOD quality will be like before (no hardcoded subs and alot of 1080p, and some with high bitrate and not the blocky images like now).
Looking forward to the VOD improvements, so I can stop getting extremely high bitrate mkv from other sources, as it is now.

Reactions: andreeq

Skol

Feb 20, 2016
Agree, particularly about the (many) VOD with hardcoded Chinese / Korean sobs.. Pointless to include such films.

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Many multisubs VOD are extremely low quality and bad audio quality. Can you please not add movies with hardcoded chinese subs? It makes the subtitles unreadable on some movies and whats the point in having hardcoded chinese subs?
Great to see 4K VOD and maybe some high quality VOD as you used to have more than 1 year ago.
I hope the VOD quality will be like before (no hardcoded subs and alot of 1080p, and some with high bitrate and not the blocky images like now).
Looking forward to the VOD improvements, so I can stop getting extremely high bitrate mkv from other sources, as it is now.
Agree, particularly about the (many) VOD with hardcoded Chinese / Korean sobs.. Pointless to include such films.
Did you guys even know that the Hardcoded movies are being updated?

If you don't like watching Hardcoded, wait till the movie get's updated with the BlueRay variant (also with more subtitles).
Check back weekly or whenever you wish on a movie you found that is hardcoded and see if the movie is updated or not. Problem solved :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Talush and Nonid

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
If you don't like watching Hardcoded, wait till the movie get's updated with the BlueRay variant (also with more subtitles).
I guess you only mean the Blu-ray FHD variant and not the 4K variant, because the 4K VOD group didn't get any updates since december 29 2018.

Check back weekly or whenever you wish on a movie you found that is hardcoded and see if the movie is updated or not.
Well, that's good news, can you update the Multi-subs version of Bumblebee, you guys added on January 16 2019 ?

Reactions: FiyiK

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
I guess you only mean the Blu-ray FHD variant and not the 4K variant, because the 4K VOD group didn't get any updates since december 29 2018.

Well, that's good news, can you update the Multi-subs version of Bumblebee, you guys added on January 16 2019 ?
BumbleBee is getting updated tomorrow or in the coming days. Check back daily.

4K gets updated in the coming days too.