• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Any recommendation for an upgrade from a Mag250 Box.?

Jimmymg

Jul 1, 2019
Hi, I have had many years good quality service from using a MAG 250. I am now having trouble for the first time watching VOD where I have a black screen and only sound. I can still watch the old movie classics, no problem. I have been informed that I need to upgrade to handle the UHD of the new movie releases. I am not very savvy on this subject as all I had to do previously was to load an address into a portal on the MAG 250 to receive all tv stations. If I want to upgrade to something as good as the MAG 250 but with the ability to play the VOD's. What would anybody recommend. I was going to stay with MAG & upgrade to the new 410 box but apparently this is troublesome & you have to download third party middleware...etc. Can anybody recommend a hassle free IPTV box. I also want to be able to watch NETFLICKS. Thanks in advance.

Jimmymg

Jul 1, 2019
Hi,
Thanks for your reply & recommendation.
Is this box simple to setup & add a portal address so I can receive the tv stations I am currently enjoying.
Do I need to download additional 3rd party software to operate this like the MAG 410.
A colleague recommended a Cencion IPTV Box but they were quite expensive at 175e.
Does the Formuler Z7+ or Z8 also come with setup instructions.?

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
Formuler boxes have an included app for IPTV called "myiptvonline"
you just add your MAC address to your provider (with Formuler Z8 you have to use the ID address instead of the MAC) and it works perfectly.
the mac/id address is on a sticker on the under side of the box

setup is very easy. a lot of tutorials available on youtube. but if you know how to set up mag box, then you also know how to set up formuler :)