• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

App tip for Android ** XCIPTV **

hitman22

Apr 29, 2018
No all is fine, Just press the " accont " tap again and you should see the account you just entered and then select that one and press " login " :)
I have readded the Account and tried to Login via the Account Tab and when I press Login then it loads for some seconds and put me back to the Screen where I can enter DNS, Username and Password again.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
I have readded the Account and tried to Login via the Account Tab and when I press Login then it loads for some seconds and put me back to the Screen where I can enter DNS, Username and Password again.
Have you used your subscription with a MAGbox or Enigma ?

hitman22

Apr 29, 2018
I have entered a MAG MAC from my Formuler Z8 and also a MAC Adress from a Enigma Receiver. For now I use only the m3u on this devices. Should I delete the MAC Adresses?

jojko22222

Trial//Subscribes//Support(24/7) in EN, CZ, SK
Reseller
May 5, 2019
Slovakia
Reseller ID
Huge IPTV
I have an app installed on the android phone. I have everything set up. groups see everything. The EPG works but does not run either one program or VOD.

fab

Reseller
Jun 14, 2016
Reseller ID
fab
Hi there,
with xtream-editor account/login i can not use?

tusktusk

I do what i do
Staff member
Apr 9, 2017
After trying the new update for a couple of days i can say that EPG is working really well in the new version :)

View attachment 5284
It would be nice if the epg shows in the list while browsing. As is it now you need to press a channel to see the EPG info. But maybe this will be fixed in future updates?

tusktusk

I do what i do
Staff member
Apr 9, 2017
Yes noted and i have informed the developer ;)
Ah nice bro! If this is fixed it will beat all the competiotion. And as a added bonus it would be nice to be able to add own epg also as option.