• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

App tip for Android ** XCIPTV **

Miciobao

Jan 12, 2020
Hola!!

I always have the usual catchup problem:
- during viewing, the screen has a blue color
both with VCL and Exo

Al226

Mar 3, 2020
Hello team, I wanted to first thank you for the wonderful job with this app.

I also wanted to know if there was any way to add the below feature (or any other method) to the Live TV section:

- Being able to "long-press" the back/return button in order to go to full screen regardless of the category or channel you are currently hovering over while surfing the app in preview mode (small window showing any particular channel).

This feature would be great since currently there is not much incentive to go perusing other folders or channels while watching a channel in preview mode because if you want to go full screen again you have to go and browse all the way back to the current category and channel in order to click it for full screen.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

deliveryman99

Oct 6, 2020
I need help I downloaded a trial iptv from this seller which has their own custom apk for xciptv, when I install on nvidia shield no epg no matter how many times I update but install same apk on my samsung fold 2 and works perfectly with epg, any idea why shield does not show epg?
Als

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
I need help I downloaded a trial iptv from this seller which has their own custom apk for xciptv, when I install on nvidia shield no epg no matter how many times I update but install same apk on my samsung fold 2 and works perfectly with epg, any idea why shield does not show epg?

Please be advised that we only support Rapid iptv on this forum :)

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
New Version :

- Intro Video added.
- New Category Continue Watching added under VODs and Series
- Series Episode's Description added
- TV Guide's arrow/dpad navigation fixed.
- New Media Control with Program Info.
- New settings under Other settings - Number of days EPG to load
- Streams count added with category name

Miciobao

Jan 12, 2020
Hola!!

I always have the usual catchup problem:
- during viewing, the screen has a blue color
both with VCL and Exo

Zlatanzero

Oct 26, 2020
I have a problem where my favorite channels are randomly deleted. I have to scroll through 1000 channels to add them again

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
nedladdning.jpg
NEW VERSION RELEASED !

- Intro Video added.
- New Category Continue Watching added under VODs and Series
- Series Episode's Description added
- TV Guide's arrow/dpad navigation fixed.
- New Media Control with Program Info.
- New settings under Other settings - Number of days EPG to load
- Streams count added with category name

Calexico

Oct 1, 2018
I created account just to post this. I love this app and my provider branded it and looks so cool. But on my Nvidia Shield it does not show EPG. On all other player it does only Shield is the problem. Is there something I can do to fix it. I tried installing and reinstalling, clearing cashe, deleting data and so forth and nothing... It won't show...

RickinNB

Mar 8, 2020
L lije the app BUT it keeps crashing and deleting channels. I find it's just too trouble to bother with. Just not stable enough for me.

straycat_67

Nov 24, 2020
My experience so far:

Was using Smarters but get some buffering so downloaded XCIPTV, logged in, loaded, added favourites... worked fine for 2 days then upon start up to day on my Android TV I am stuck on the start up screen of XCIPTV with the spinning wheel just about the logo in the middle of the screen. It's just been spinning for 10 minutes!! aghhhh any advice?

straycat_67

Nov 24, 2020
Update: Forced a stop of the app and cleared cache, reloaded and seems to be working again... 2 mins to loaded all channels and EPG. So slight glitch somewhere.

Reactions: Nonid