• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

App tip for Android ** XCIPTV **

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
nedladdning.jpg

NEW VERSION IS OUT !

Uppdate to latest versin inside the app:

1612790652051.png

Reactions: dragon90 and Nonid

Al226

Mar 3, 2020
View attachment 10720

NEW VERSION IS OUT !

Uppdate to latest versin inside the app:

View attachment 10721

Hello team, thank you for the awesome work you do with this app!!

- The new Beta Layout looks good, however, it is still buggy and slow compared to the normal layout (yes, I know it's because it's in Beta, I'm just providing my observations).

- I believe the new layout is less practical since the Movies and Series are displayed in a side-scrolling view instead of several squaress where you can scroll down just like in the regular layout. Actually, the squres view for the Live TV, VOD, and Series is still less than optimal compared to having the option (perhaps in the future) of viewing them as a list. A list view would be more practical.

- I hope you don't force the new layout and discontinue the current layout. For me, something practical is more valuable than something pretty. I feel that the new layout is prettier, but definitely not practical. Perhaps options to display channels, movies, and series as lists can be added for the practical users such as myself.

Thank you for taking some of my suggestions into consideration. Great work nonetheless with the application.

straycat_67

Nov 24, 2020
Hi guys, Have just downloaded XCIPTV on to another Mi TV Stick via the google play app store. All goes well until I try and load the TV GUIDE, it causes the app to shut down! Only way I can view my channels is via the LIVE TV option...any advice?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi guys, Have just downloaded XCIPTV on to another Mi TV Stick via the google play app store. All goes well until I try and load the TV GUIDE, it causes the app to shut down! Only way I can view my channels is via the LIVE TV option...any advice?
did you use the entire xmltv file for all countries ? if yes, try to load epg for single country first cause it seems your stick has limited cache/memory.

Reactions: shadowfax090

straycat_67

Nov 24, 2020
did you use the entire xmltv file for all countries ? if yes, try to load epg for single country first cause it seems your stick has limited cache/memory.
So you reckon change my bouquet to say just the UK then whack in **********************/get.php?username=XXXXXXXXX&password=XXXXXX&type=m3u_plus&output=ts ??

I have the same xmltv on another Mi tv stick and it's worked like a dream for the past 6 months. It's just this new Mi tv stick for some reason TV guide causes a crash, then I'm not 100% sure I have the correct details set up... Live TV works fine so obviously I have the correct log in details..... aghhhh sorry buddy!

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
So you reckon change my bouquet to say just the UK then whack in *******************/get.php?username=XXXXXXXXX&password=XXXXXX&type=m3u_plus&output=ts ??

I have the same xmltv on another Mi tv stick and it's worked like a dream for the past 6 months. It's just this new Mi tv stick for some reason TV guide causes a crash, then I'm not 100% sure I have the correct details set up... Live TV works fine so obviously I have the correct log in details..... aghhhh sorry buddy!
login to your dshboard, left menu CHANNELS and then on the new page the top menu EPG, there you'll find the EPG per country:
1619727315772.png

straycat_67

Nov 24, 2020
Last 24-48 can't get any service from CATCH UP...just spins and nothing loads. Catch up working fine of Smarters.. anyone else test XCIPTV catch up for me and report back. Cheers

mailiao

Aug 1, 2021
New version released !!

View attachment 9764
Hello
I did an update to the new 5.0.1 version and now I receive error when starting my Android Box device, before with 4.04 version never had error now start my box and it says "App
Stopped working" and " Mute until device restarts"" I click app stopped working and the error disappear and can use the app but every day seeing it and sometimes after 2-3 hours working it stops and have to reboot. I clear cache everyday and still have error

mailiao

Aug 1, 2021

Hello
I did an update to the new 5.0.1 version and now I receive error when starting my Android Box device, before with 4.04 version never had error now start my box and it says "App
Stopped working" and " Mute until device restarts"" I click app stopped working and the error disappear and can use the app but every day seeing it and sometimes after 2-3 hours working it stops and have to reboot. I clear cache everyday and still have error

mailiao

Aug 1, 2021

Hello

mailiao

Aug 1, 2021

Hello

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello
Try to uninstall the app and reinstall it from official XCIPTV website:

mailiao

Aug 1, 2021

Hello
already did 5-6 times and also went back to previous version 4.0.4 to see if error was there, no error on 4.0.4 did update on top of that version, error still there, completely uninstalled xciptv and did NEW installatkion from their official site, same error, uninstalled everything again and did new installation from apkpure and other similar sites all the same, the damn error still showing up on the new version. My android box is mecool8 android v7, if I don't click on anything when error shows up, all error pop up disappear after around 5 minutes thus made me think if could be with android box start up or app start up time out/settings but my box has same settings as it did using v4.0.4 I did not change any settings, nothing changed other then the xciptv update

mailiao

Aug 1, 2021

Hello
already did 5-6 times and also went back to previous version 4.0.4 to see if error was there, no error on 4.0.4 did update on top of that version, error still there, completely uninstalled xciptv and did NEW installation from their official site, same error, uninstalled everything again and did new installation from apkpure and other similar sites all the same, the damn error still showing up on the new version. My android box is mecool8 android v7, if I don't click on anything when error shows up, all error pop up disappear after around 5 minutes thus made me think if could be with android box start up or app start up time out/settings but my box has same settings as it did using v4.0.4 I did not change any settings, nothing changed other then the xciptv update

mailiao

Aug 1, 2021

Hello
already did 5-6 times and also went back to previous version 4.0.4 to see if error was there, no error on 4.0.4 did update on top of that version, error still there, completely uninstalled xciptv and did NEW installation from their official site, same error, uninstalled everything again and did new installation from apkpure and other similar sites all the same, the damn error still showing up on the new version. My android box is mecool8 android v7, if I don't click on anything when error shows up, all error pop up disappear after around 5 minutes thus made me think if could be with android box start up or app start up time out/settings but my box has same settings as it did using v4.0.4 I did not change any settings, nothing changed other then the xciptv update

mailiao

Aug 1, 2021

Hello

mailiao

Aug 1, 2021

Hello

mailiao

Aug 1, 2021

Hello