• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

App tip for Android ** XCIPTV **

mailiao

Aug 1, 2021
did you use the entire xmltv file for all countries ? if yes, try to load epg for single country first cause it seems your stick has limited cache/memory.

Hello
I did an update to the new 5.0.1 version and now I receive error when starting my Android Box device, before with 4.04 version never had error now start my box and it says "App
Stopped working" and " Mute until device restarts"" I click app stopped working and the error disappear and can use the app but every day seeing it and sometimes after 2-3 hours working it stops and have to reboot. I clear cache everyday and still have error
Try to uninstall the app and reinstall it from official XCIPTV website:
SORRRRYYYYYY if my posts/reply show up many times but when trying to post a reply I receive an error saying """Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later."

thus I keep trying later and now realized the reply/post are showing up multiple time, my apologies
New version of XCIPTV 4.0.4 (591)
is out!
hi there
where can I download V4.0.4.591

straycat_67

Nov 24, 2020
Trouble this morning XCIPTV.. 2 sticks and 1 android TV all going to log in screen and then getting LOG IN FAILED grrrrr , cleared cache and forced stop etc.. same issue...anyone else getting this today?

Reactions: jimbob007

panamahat

Feb 16, 2019
Can't get passed "Update media contents" getting stuck at updating VOD. Have tried to restart android box, clear cache and reinstall the app. Other apps works. Anyone having the same problem?
Yes. I'm having exactly the same problem

maragfct

Jan 25, 2017
I can download content but it is empty, no categories for LIVE TV or SERIES (Android , Sony OLED)

crumby

Oct 20, 2021
The Netherlands
I tried this app on my Samsung Tizen, it looks good and has good features. But.... the sorting of the channels is all over the place. I tried 3 providers and all their channels are mixed up.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I tried this app on my Samsung Tizen, it looks good and has good features. But.... the sorting of the channels is all over the place. I tried 3 providers and all their channels are mixed up.
You mean XCIPTV app ? You can sort the groups from A-Z, within app settings.
1656237623682.png