• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

App tip for Android ** XCIPTV **

SteveOttawa

Oct 30, 2022
I have been unable to make the Restore function work correctly. I can do a backup correctly - it confirms that backup was saved. When I do a restore, I get confirmation that restore worked but EVERYTHING is empty, including username, password, etc. My username is an email address - will that cause a problem with special characters, etc. Is there any test I should be doing? Version 724

MiamiWG

Apr 20, 2024
Can’t get EPG to update. My version of XCIPTV doesn’t give me the option to reset EPG. Doesn’t have the advanced desktop shown in this thread, just a brief list that includes Open, force stop, uninstall, storage, clear data, clear cache, clear defaults, notifications and permissions.

My host is ExtremeHD IPTV who have tried to make some adjustments but I think my MAG425A and the ap (XCIPTV) keep going back to a non-functioning EPG update, no “reset”.

ideas? Things to try?

mrelegana

Jul 29, 2017
I'm not quite sure where to put this question, but since it peripherally involves XCIPTV, maybe here?

I was running XCIPTV 4.0.0 on my android TV box to use a subscription from a non-rapid IPTV provider

For the last day or two, it's been super unstable and crashing a lot so I thought I would try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

The problem is, every attempt I make to install version 4.0.0 seems to kick me up to the current version, 7.0.

That version asks for a "XC API URL," along with a username and password. I don't know what this URL is. I've tried every link they have ever sent me for this field, and none of them work.

Those links I tried I got years ago. I just haven't had any problems or need to speak with them since 2021 or so. In the meantime, all of their customer service channels seem to have gone dormant. Their FB page hasn't been updated since 2020, the download links on their website and now spammy, rotted, don't work, etc.

SOMEBODY's maintaining the service, though. It still works. They're still taking my money every month. It still works great on my phone, I just want it on my android TV box again.

Any ideas?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I'm not quite sure where to put this question, but since it peripherally involves XCIPTV, maybe here?

I was running XCIPTV 4.0.0 on my android TV box to use a subscription from a non-rapid IPTV provider

For the last day or two, it's been super unstable and crashing a lot so I thought I would try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

The problem is, every attempt I make to install version 4.0.0 seems to kick me up to the current version, 7.0.

That version asks for a "XC API URL," along with a username and password. I don't know what this URL is. I've tried every link they have ever sent me for this field, and none of them work.

Those links I tried I got years ago. I just haven't had any problems or need to speak with them since 2021 or so. In the meantime, all of their customer service channels seem to have gone dormant. Their FB page hasn't been updated since 2020, the download links on their website and now spammy, rotted, don't work, etc.

SOMEBODY's maintaining the service, though. It still works. They're still taking my money every month. It still works great on my phone, I just want it on my android TV box again.

Any ideas?
This forum is for rapid IPTV users, get your rapid IPTV subscription and try again but in general, you can generate the XC login credentials out of your m3u url:

You’ll find the Server URL (XC API URL), Username and Password within the m3u link:

http:// server.url/get.php?username=MyUsername&password=MyPassword&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
(In some cases Username and Password enjoy small and capital letters, keep this in mind please.)

Then your Xtream Codes (XC) login looks like this, based on above m3u link:
Server: http:// server.url
Username: MyUsername
Password: MyPassword

And please keep in mind, small and capital letters are important. (Sometimes the server.url needs to be added including a port like http:// server.url:80 or http:// server.url:8080, this depend on your provider, better ask your reseller to provide such details)