• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Best Android box ?(Low Cost with 2Gb Ram)

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
About 2 days and then you need to Update/Refresh Prefect Player or just turn it off and on again. Problem on your side?
Yes i had a problem resolved by ading custom User Agent line like this one:

Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 10.0; Windows NT 6.2; Trident/6.0)

Now server thinks that im connecting from windows and everything works well !!
Dude, now thinking about it..EPG's do play up at times..will adding this line fix it? I'l give it a try, thanks.
While you are in epg settings menu in perfect player select also update on every startup or dayli.

Deadwood

Jul 19, 2016
isn't mag better than android?
No, its not better, they are linux based boxes with less ram and slower as even the latest Mag 352, (not available yet) is still slower and it needs more ram, I would buy an android box with more ram, 2.4 and 5ghz wireless and bluetooth 4.0 or 4.1 and root it. Load what you want including Kodi run stalker middleware from within Kodi 17.0

Wonak

Nov 23, 2016
No, its not better, they are linux based boxes with less ram and slower as even the latest Mag 352, (not available yet) is still slower and it needs more ram, I would buy an android box with more ram, 2.4 and 5ghz wireless and bluetooth 4.0 or 4.1 and root it. Load what you want including Kodi run stalker middleware from within Kodi 17.0
How do you run stalker middleware on an android box. Could you link to a guide?

Deadwood

Jul 19, 2016
How do you run stalker middleware on an android box. Could you link to a guide?
Try utube, there are several guides, some with apps like Emulator Pro which is available for download at Google Playstore. Kodi has Stalker Client in the PVR section of Kodi and you will find utube videos on how to set it up but when it comes to entering any information, be aware, it must be entered exactly as is, one dot, period or letter will ensure it will fail to connect or work.

P.S. You must have an active account with the right information otherwise it will not work. There are utube videos on this.

Schamlos

Oct 3, 2016
Never Run iptv with WiFi.
Only on Paper the mag boxes are slower. The best iptv expirience is on a Magbox thats my own expirience and i have a lot Android tv boxes and a Nvidia shield.

Deadwood

Jul 19, 2016
The Mag boxes are slower to boot up than most AVOV boxes although I wouldn't recommend AVOV boxes due to the lack of support, Mickeyhop places heavy restrictions on what apps you can load but it has TVonline which is another version of Stalker middleware. Since the Mag boxes only have 2.4 ghz wifi, I can see why the wifi might be slow although the 2.4ghz bandwidth is heavily used and subject to interference from everything from phones to microwave and wireless devices using that band. The newer models of android boxes that I have listed are too new and have too much ram to be slower but they also have 2.4 / 5ghz ac which provides faster wifi which is also dependent on the internet service / speed as well as location or distance from the servers. Simply put, its highly unlikely that any of the models I listed would be slower than the Mag but this I leave to those who think it is only faster on paper.

mdmax

Jun 5, 2016
Reseller ID
mdmax
I want to order my box android soon (this time on amazon), I am indecis between the x96 and the mini m8SII, the mini m8SII is quite complete and it seems that it works well in ethernet in addition it have ota updates (now with hdmi cec) but I liked the x96 because it has a kodi touch on the remote control and airplay function but I do not know what is the speed ethernet and updates.

What do you advise me and what are the main differences? If there are others... Thanks for your advices

Deadwood

Jul 19, 2016
These are the two that I would recommend .......H96 PRO 2/3GB 16/32GB Amlogic S912 Android 6.0 Smart TV Box Octa core Kodi 17.0 Fully Loaded,5G WIFI,BT4.0,4K,H.265 Set Top Box-in Set-top Boxes from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

or this one...........3GB 16GB 3GB/32GB X92 Amlogic S912 Android 6.0 TV Box Octa Core Kodi 16.1 Fully Loaded 5G Wifi 4K H.265 X92 Smart Set Top Box-in Set-top Boxes from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Both can be ordered with 3gb rom and 16/32 gb ram, both have 2.4 & 5ghz wifi ....only downside is it takes about 6 weeks for delivery but worth the wait as prices are good and the shipping is guaranteed with tracking and its free.