• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Best Sport Stream Around 24/7 support

london1983

Nov 22, 2019
Reseller ID
london1983
We are a large Sport stream provider with nearly 700 streams to offer from UK to Africa, We only sell to restreamers and not personal clients.
Every Monday we add the week aheads lives games to our server so you can add them all in bulk to your panel and not have to worry about it for the whole week as each game will go live 10mins before event starts.

We offer sky sport, bt sports, super sports, Espn, Bleachers, TNT Sport, NBC Gold, Espn +, sky box office, bt box office, all p
ay per events.... we cover it all.

PRICES

1 - 100 connections = £3 each
100 - 200 connections = £2 each
200 + connections = £1 each

there is no minimum number of connections

lancartech

Feb 2, 2020

send me test line for super sport, sky sports, tnt sport

raja1980

Mar 11, 2020
Reseller ID
rajanav
We are a large Sport stream provider with nearly 700 streams to offer from UK to Africa, We only sell to restreamers and not personal clients.
Every Monday we add the week aheads lives games to our server so you can add them all in bulk to your panel and not have to worry about it for the whole week as each game will go live 10mins before event starts.

We offer sky sport, bt sports, super sports, Espn, Bleachers, TNT Sport, NBC Gold, Espn +, sky box office, bt box office, all p
ay per events.... we cover it all.

PRICES

1 - 100 connections = £3 each
100 - 200 connections = £2 each
200 + connections = £1 each

Can i have a test plzz

wickettv

Jun 5, 2019
Hi can you please send me a test line.
Super interested but i need NFL,NHL, NBA & MLB channels/games.