• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Best way to watch IPTV on Vu+ Zero?

jane_summers

May 8, 2019
Hey everybody,
got an rapid account last week and I am blown - stations working great, quality superb.
But: what is the best way to watch on a vu+ zero (vti image)?
  1. Set up the auto .sh script to get the bouquets: no epg - hunderets of stations in one list - not very nice
  2. Installed XtreamTV 0.1.1 as described in this forum - works good, but no epg
  3. Installed XCplugin as described in this forum, Version 0.1(?), finally epg working, but definately version 0.1...... poor looking, sometimes an eror (list not found" or something like that). After that, installed the version from the developer's page (6.3), did not work at all
So, there's gotta be a nice, up-to-date possibility to smoothly enjoy rapidswiss, right? All the above mentioned are kind of version 0.1 look and feel. Rapid is great, stations great, no lags but I need a possibility to seemlessly integrate it into my vu+ zero.

Thanks for your help!
Jane

jane_summers

May 8, 2019
Ok, got XCPlugin working on an Vu+ Zero, version 6.5, thanks @hhc for your input. Plugin looks good, EPG working. If someone is interested, let me know.

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
using the normal .sh script to list all channels in my vu+.
as you said there is no EPG which can be annoying so I started to use Echannelizer which is the best solution to add missing EPG info for me right now. Just download the program, start your 14 day free trial, click on EPG and upload it all to your box - after that your IPTV channels on your VU+ will show EPG.

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
i‘ve also only a Macbook. try to install a VM on your Mac or a second part partition (Boot Camp)

jane_summers

May 8, 2019
I know I could do that. But that is too much effort. Just for EPG - setting up a Windows machine, running through the installation? I guess as IPTV is getting bigger, they will get us better Apps for our Boxes..... Cheers,
Jane

Reactions: marius_cz

johad

Oct 3, 2019
Germany
the best e2 plugin is from Suls (E2m3u2bouquet) for IPTV.
you have more bouquets (sorted in Countries) not like script 1 bouquet .

Joe Louis

Dec 14, 2016
How do you configure or/and import EPG into XCplugin?? I had XCPlugin successfully installed and worked fine. But there is no EPG. Please any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Joe Louis

Dec 14, 2016
Ok, got XCPlugin working on an Vu+ Zero, version 6.5, thanks @hhc for your input. Plugin looks good, EPG working. If someone is interested, let me know.
How do you configure or/and import EPG into XCplugin?? I had XCPlugin successfully installed and worked fine. But there is no EPG. Please your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

bobcek

Jul 29, 2019
using the normal .sh script to list all channels in my vu+.
as you said there is no EPG which can be annoying so I started to use Echannelizer which is the best solution to add missing EPG info for me right now. Just download the program, start your 14 day free trial, click on EPG and upload it all to your box - after that your IPTV channels on your VU+ will show EPG.
I also use Echannelizer, but somehow i still don't get EPG on my vu+. Do you have a manual on how to make it work? Thanks

bobcek

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, nice tutorial. I did the same steps, but still no EPG. Really no idea what I'm doing wrong.