• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

C More Max HD Finland is breaking off during F1 broadcast

esh222

Dec 3, 2017
Any reason for C More Max HD Finland is breaking off during F1 broadcast? Same issue already during two GP´s? Too many viewers? I have 300Mb/sec broadband. It does the same with every device and also in mobile network. I´ve tried change also buffering settings.

Reactions: JakeIPTV

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
If there are still issue after trying the two steps then you can report the issue to the Support team, via your Dashboard or reseller. If there is a issue on our part, they will fix it shortly. So clear as long as secure and stable source is available.

esh222

Dec 3, 2017
If there are still issue after trying the two steps then you can report the issue to the Support team, via your Dashboard or reseller. If there is a issue on our part, they will fix it shortly. So clear as long as secure and stable source is available.
Hello,

I´ve tried Smart IPTV app in Samsung TV, Ipad with GSE IPTV app and Android phone with GSE IPTV. They all have same issue either connected to wifi or mobile network. And off course only one device per time using IPTV.

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
The following channels will show F1. Check attached screenshote

Attachments

JakeIPTV

Sep 24, 2018
I can confirm, this is not device/Internet issue.
Channel works fine for ~30seconds, then starts giving error messages like:
main warning: picture is too late
main warning: buffer too late

Tested with many different MAG boxes and VLC players, same issues.
Internet is not the problem, tested with up to 1/1Gbps connection.

This has been issue for 1-2 months now, people keep complaining and are not renewing anymore.

adeeer

Mar 10, 2019
I have same problem. Channel is glitching constantly. I have reported it through dashboard. Sometimes is fixed for few days then it continues again. Other channels work normally so it’s not my internet. I have tested with VLC, AppleTV 4k and ios GSE same results.

JakeIPTV

Sep 24, 2018
Can you please fix this channel already?
Its one of the key channels for Finland why people subscribe and it has having issues for 4 months now ?!?

adeeer

Mar 10, 2019
They don't seem to be interested in fixing it I have reported it several times through tickets. Needless to say not going to extend my subscription.

adeeer

Mar 10, 2019
Was working for some time and now again loosing sound or picture freezing. Can someone confirm same problems?

Reactions: Artan92