• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Cannot connect to IPTV via WIFI?

Mh00001

Feb 2, 2018
Hi folks,
Just after a bit of advice.

I've had Sports mania for the past 12months and it worked perfectly fine on my Samsung note device on Wifi & 4G.

Just renewed with another IPTV on Sunday. It's being working fine on Wifi but not on 4g? So decided to call my phone network (Three) who lifted the adult content and sent me internet settings.

Since installing the new internet settings, the IPTV now only works on 4g but not on my Wifi, which has totally baffled me?

Any suggestions?

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Hi folks,

I've had Sports mania for the past 12months and it worked perfectly fine on my Samsung note device on Wifi & 4G.

Just renewed with another IPTV on Sunday. It's being working fine on Wifi but not on 4g? So decided to call my phone network (Three) who lifted the adult content and sent me internet settings.

Since installing the new internet settings, the IPTV now only works on 4g but not on my Wifi, which has totally baffled me?

Any suggestions?
Hello,
What iptv provider you have?
Regards

Mh00001

Feb 2, 2018
Hi folks,

Any suggestions?
Hello,
What iptv provider you have?
Regards
Skin IPTV

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
What internet settings did you install? Some 4G APN settings? How can Three do anyting about your IPTV provider, unlss block it of course?

Mh00001

Feb 2, 2018
What internet settings did you install? Some 4G APN settings? How can Three do anyting about your IPTV provider, unlss block it of course?
Yeah, 4G APN settings i guess. Just the standard ones that they send when you set up a network phone.

Why has my Wifi all of a sudden stopped working?

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
You shouldn't need those manually, those are pulled from the SIM card automaticlly.

Anyway APN settings can not interfear with a IPTV stream or IPTV app that you are using.

What phone do you have, how are you watching IPTV, from an app?

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
My opinion that iptrafic is blocked somehow first thing to change is dns to google one 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 you can try also opendns

Regards

Mh00001

Feb 2, 2018
You shouldn't need those manually, those are pulled from the SIM card automaticlly.

Anyway APN settings can not interfear with a IPTV stream or IPTV app that you are using.

What phone do you have, how are you watching IPTV, from an app?
Thanks for your help , Jara.

I'm using GSE IPTV app. My phone is a Samsung note 4.

Need what manually sorry? Is there anything i need to do with my WIFI? Does my 4g setting disturb my Wifi settings?

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
If its only working on 4G and not home wifi, then we can assume your home ISP has blocked your IPTV provider. Can you test on a wifi of a friend that has different ISP from you?

Mh00001

Feb 2, 2018
wi
If its only working on 4G and not home wifi, then we can assume your home ISP has blocked your IPTV provider. Can you test on a wifi of a friend that has different ISP from you?
Yeah will try it and report back

Mh00001

Feb 2, 2018
It is so bizarre that my wifi has stopped working all of a sudden and my 4g works.

When the 4g didnt work , the Wifi did

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
What phone you have? seems some serious network conflict on your phone connectivity is going on. Think back the steps what has changed or maybe you touched something somehwere.

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
Sorry just saw its note 4. Check some settings on wifi then click advence do you see maybe something

Mh00001

Feb 2, 2018
What phone you have? seems some serious network conflict on your phone connectivity is going on. Think back the steps what has changed or maybe you touched something somehwere.
Samsung note 4.

The only change is internet settings installed from Three and adult content lifted.