• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Cant add Smart IPTV app to Samsung Home Screen after manual install

maz92

Nov 26, 2019
Hi, I have installed the Smart iptv app using the manual install tutorial with the usb stick.

It seems to be working fine however, even though I selected "add to home screen", it won't show there. Only way to access is to click home, then apps, then access the app.

Any ideas? Thanks

younas

Dec 29, 2019
Reseller ID
x
Hello Maz92. Can you give me the link where you download the smart iptv app. I have issue with my app its no working. when I upload my playlist it still shows the example playlist any ideas can you help me. thank you

Reactions: droelfmalbumst

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello Maz92. Can you give me the link where you download the smart iptv app. I have issue with my app its no working. when I upload my playlist it still shows the example playlist any ideas can you help me. thank you
Here you can find the tutorial for manual installation:

If you need further help with it, feel free to send me a PM.

Reactions: vitshinzo
Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
did you check if you use the correct MAC address on sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* ?
a lot of people don't know for example that the MAC address changes if you use the TV through WIFI or LAN