• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

DIRECT SOURCE: FR-PL-IT-CAN-US-UK-TK-ES-AR-DE-NL-RU-BEIN

PETROV

Nov 22, 2019
RUSSIA
Hi i'm Petrov, a russian provider for world local channels, all the given countries bellow are my own sources and locals:

1=> FRANCE SD : 2.5$/con
FRANCE HD : 3.5$/con
FRANCE FHD : 4.5$/con

2=> Arabs SD & HD both: 3$/con (without sports but full arab countries)

3=> beINSports and EuroSport HD + SD + FHD : 12$/con (for Bein sports, languages are FRENCH ARABIC TURKISH)

4=> BELGIUM/RUSSIA/SWTIZERLAND/NETHERLANDS/GERMANY : 4$ /con

5=> AFRICA/TURKEY/INDIA SD and HD : 6$/con

6=> SPAIN/ITALY/GERMANY/PORTUGAL/POLAND : 5$/con

7=> USA/CANADA/UK : 10$/con (PS: not all channels in UK bouquet are my own local sources some like SKY are from a partner, and they work perfectly)

FREE TRIALS AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS CUSTOMERS ONLY ONE TIME

HAPPY RESTREAMING

Madoune

Jan 23, 2020
trial received thank yo and what a quality :astonished::hearteyes::hearteyecat:
you don't reply me by pm - can you please reply me in skype i'm very very very very interested?

Reactions: SmartNordic

PETROV

Nov 22, 2019
RUSSIA
Did you said $10 per conn for USA or am I reading that wrong lol
Priviet,

All connections that are sold to my clients , a unique server with dedicated bandwidth speed is used for them like that there is no shared servers between many of my clients.

brualex

Apr 30, 2020
Can you please DM the French channels that you have in Local ? Also where is your source server? ( Russia, France, UK... ) Thanks

David_IPTV

Oct 22, 2020
Reseller ID
david
Hi Petrov,
Could you send me test codes ...
I will mainly test 20 to 50 live connections on the same machine to see stability ...
Thanks
CN

Narl

Feb 2, 2020
7=> USA/CANADA/UK : 10$/con (PS: not all channels in UK bouquet are my own local sources some like SKY are from a partner, and they work perfectly)

HAPPY RESTREAMING
What are you, a fuckin gold digger, $10 per connection. Wise up!