• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

freeze, all 5sec, all channels, mpegts and hls

lottiwurm

Oct 10, 2019
from early evening till night, since two days, freeze / stucking, all 5sec (approx), not possible to view anything. happend on all german and switzerland channels. box rebooted, router rebooted, all the same. my customers are angry, too. what happend?

Reactions: Artan92

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
from early evening till night, since two days, freeze / stucking, all 5sec (approx), not possible to view anything. happend on all german and switzerland channels. box rebooted, router rebooted, all the same. my customers are angry, too. what happend?
Try to change your DNS server settings and turn on a vpn, that might help to solve the issues.

Reactions: lottiwurm

lottiwurm

Oct 10, 2019
Try to change your DNS server settings and turn on a vpn, that might help to solve the issues.
Thx for your reply. Can you give me a hint to where I have to change the DNS server and which VPN settings I should use? I am located in Switzerland, if that helps to answer my question.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Thx for your reply. Can you give me a hint to where I have to change the DNS server and which VPN settings I should use? I am located in Switzerland, if that helps to answer my question.
Try Google DNS: 8.8.8.8
And Cloudflare: 1.1.1.1
And vpn, try any VPN just don't use ExpressVPN - this ExpressVPN doesn't work with rapid.