• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Frequently Asked Questions

iKustomize

Dec 2, 2018
hi, i am new to iptv, i was planning on buying and using the "Mag 256" i am from the UK With 100mb internet so should not have any connections issues, what is the service like for down time? also with the box i plan on using can i record programs with that box and this service?

monstereye

Jan 10, 2019
Hi

I am fascinated from my iptv trial! now, before i buy hardware, software an a lot of subscription i have any questions. I'm sorry, i realy a newbie in this theme and i hope i get the help here they a need. I read already a lot in www but can't find all the answers they i searched.

At the end, i need 2 simultaneous streams, but on different devices in different locations:

At home: 2 Samsung Smart TV's with SIPTV or Smart STB, 1 non Smart TV (for this i will buy a Box, MAG or Andoid) and last but not least 2 PC's/Laptos
At office: a laptop
At second stay in the mountains: 1 non Smart TV (for this i will buy a Box, MAG or Andoid)

I know, i have a lot of devices to use but i need in maximum 2 streams simultaneous. For me its clear that i need 2 subscriptions for 2 Streams. But its possible with this 2 Streams to run all the devices (not at the same time, this basic i already understood). From my understanding, this requirement can work but only via M3U and not with MAG/Smart STB. Is this correct?

Many thanks for your help!

serganap

Jan 27, 2019
Another interesting question for FAQ: Are credentials for the forum and dashboard different?

I'm facing problems login in to the dashboard.

thanks for the answer

kkz

Trusted Reseller since 2016
Reseller
May 12, 2016
Reseller ID
kkz
Another interesting question for FAQ: Are credentials for the forum and dashboard different?

I'm facing problems login in to the dashboard.

thanks for the answer
yes they are not similar,