• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Frequently Asked Questions

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
than your username is in link and pass is in your mail,you need also to use dash for clients.If you forget pass than just go and renew it or writte to your reseller

Reactions: R-Media

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

Please contact your Reseller regarding this issue

Regards,

Reactions: Jems

TVFanG

Feb 21, 2019
Hi! You know what, via a google search I joined this forum as I thought it was a "general" IPTV forum but in fact, am I correct in thinking that this forum is really for one particular IPTV provider only...namely "Rapid"?

Reactions: Jems
Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
don't have this issue. I press OK and the channel list appears where I was at last.
I only have to go "back" if I want to switch to another group

Alexsecret

Mar 8, 2019
Some initial questions:

- EPG Supported?
- Server Loction within EU or outside?
- VOD?
- Multiroom allowed?
- Pricelist?
- VPN Supported?

Thx

gefunk19

Apr 26, 2019
Reseller ID
gefunk19
Hi i was wondering can someone help me , i am trying to list my pricing but a cant seem to get it to update , it will update currency and countries covered but not the actual pricing it keeps throwing me back to the start??

Sava

Oct 25, 2019
Usa
I have problems with smart pro iptv: the vod it’s working but the tv it’s not working.... I don’t understand,some one can help please

Baremic

Nov 25, 2019
When I use IPTV on my amazon Firestick and go to settings then IPTV Smarters Check for update I get a message stating that there is an update available. When I try to load it I get asked if I want to go to the Amazon Appstore the I get a message stating the the App has not been found. How do I get the update then?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
When I use IPTV on my amazon Firestick and go to settings then IPTV Smarters Check for update I get a message stating that there is an update available. When I try to load it I get asked if I want to go to the Amazon Appstore the I get a message stating the the App has not been found. How do I get the update then?
You can install the new APK version, simply use the DOWNLOADER app and add the new source to download latest file.

Baremic

Nov 25, 2019
You can install the new APK version, simply use the DOWNLOADER app and add the new source to download latest file.
Thank you fore your feedback. I am new to this site and not by any means a computer expert. I don't understand what is the APK version? Where can I get it? What does add the new source to download latest file mean?
Sorry for being so thick.

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Thank you fore your feedback. I am new to this site and not by any means a computer expert. I don't understand what is the APK version? Where can I get it? What does add the new source to download latest file mean?
Sorry for being so thick.
If you need help with it, feel free to send me a PM and I'll try to guide you.

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
How you work it on Apple TV

jusuf00

Mar 16, 2020
Hello.
is it possible to insert epg for every channel separately from different sources if yes then how can i do it ?