• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Frequently Asked Questions

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
I think you should be able to input the sources yourself .. However its been a while since i messed with that and i kinda just let it go after i while since it never worked very well..

also.. Rapid is working on a new EPG system so maybe just wait a while so you dont need to go trough all the pain of this issue ? :)

jusuf00

Mar 16, 2020
I think you should be able to input the sources yourself .. However its been a while since i messed with that and i kinda just let it go after i while since it never worked very well..

also.. Rapid is working on a new EPG system so maybe just wait a while so you dont need to go trough all the pain of this issue ? :)
ok thanks, one more thing does the tvg—name and tvg-id need to have the same name to work or how ?

pista18

Dec 7, 2016
Croatia

They have been "working" on epg since january 2019 when they promised best epg there is! And dashboard 2.0...
Epg was always bad here, dont think will ever get any better, it only got worse over time.

jusuf00

Mar 16, 2020
How can i create an ini file and channel list file for webgrabplus to grab epg data or is it another program that grabs data from a site and then to convert to xmltv

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
How can i create an ini file and channel list file for webgrabplus to grab epg data or is it another program that grabs data from a site and then to convert to xmltv
hey @jusuf00
please find epg/xmltv details here:

jvtv

Mar 27, 2020
Reseller ID
jvtv
Hello,
I am currently a reseller, but i am looking into restreaming, what is the process, what are things and prices i need to get in place to start my own service. Servers, channels, panels, etc....

Thank you,
Juan G. Veliz

Wood

Oct 27, 2020
Reseller ID
Wood
Can I move my IPTV subscription off one device to another? For example off old firestick to new smart TV.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Can I move my IPTV subscription off one device to another? For example off old firestick to new smart TV.
Hi there!

sure you can, Just make sure not to use it on more than one device at a time if you dont have milti connections on your subscription :)

TheL1ght

Dec 3, 2020
Hi, I'm new (clearly) lol.
I'm trying to understand this place. Is this for general IPTV services or an IPTV service called "IPTV"?
Essentially, I currently have someone in the house who has a very popular black-market iptv service that I unfortunately have been forced to manage due to their poor English and tech illiteracy. I've now finally decided that I'd like to get an IPTV provider for myself but have certain criteria I'd like to check off. How do I go about this?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi, I'm new (clearly) lol.
I'm trying to understand this place. Is this for general IPTV services or an IPTV service called "IPTV"?
Essentially, I currently have someone in the house who has a very popular black-market iptv service that I unfortunately have been forced to manage due to their poor English and tech illiteracy. I've now finally decided that I'd like to get an IPTV provider for myself but have certain criteria I'd like to check off. How do I go about this?
this is rapid iptv community, check the guide for new users here :)

Reactions: TheL1ght and Nonid

ScottishG81

May 24, 2022
Hi, im a newbie here. My friend got me a subscription of IPTV for a year and its going to run out soon and Id love to renew it. After a bit of sleuthing Ive landed here and Im hoping you can help me find the vendor so i can renew or maybe even point me in the direction to get a new subscription?
Thanks

Reactions: Hectorious