• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Heavy Buffering on Swedish Channels

Flexnes

Sep 21, 2018
Hi

I am having some heavy buffering problems and slow change of channel on my swedish channels at the moment. This has been going on for several days now. I find no fault on my equipment and other streaming services works just fine.
Does anyone else have this problem? My Reseller says ” they working on it, its not your equpment ” but thats it. Something has happened lately for it has been working just fine before.

Best Regards

Edvardsen

Sep 6, 2016
Norway
Hi,

It's the same for me with the Norwegian channels, totally unwatchable. :(
But it seems like almost all the Swedish channels are working here, Also the British and USA channels that i have tested is also working fine. :oops:
Strange???

Knarrsta

Jan 22, 2017
Hi

I am having some heavy buffering problems and slow change of channel on my swedish channels at the moment. This has been going on for several days now. I find no fault on my equipment and other streaming services works just fine.
Does anyone else have this problem? My Reseller says ” they working on it, its not your equpment ” but thats it. Something has happened lately for it has been working just fine before.

Best Regards
Just got back to Rapid after not using it for a few months. Runs terrible right now. I couldn't watch anything without buffering every 30 seconds. Hopefully it gets better soon..

MufflonIPTV

Reseller
Apr 9, 2017
Reseller ID
MufflonIPTV
Honestly.. There has been lagging problems for well over a week now in Sweden. Not just swedish channels, even US and UK channels. Do anyone know if someone is working on this problem or is this the new normal?

Flexnes

Sep 21, 2018
My reseller says that ” They are working on the problem at the moment ”. What that suppost to mean, I have not tested the Norweigian channels but some US channel works. For example National Geographic Wild HD US works for me, but not the Swedish.
I think it is wery strange this buffering problem. Keep asking your reseller what they do for fixing this problem, mine went silent.

Patteh

Apr 29, 2017
I have also been experiencing the same problems with heavy buffering the last couple of days on all channels I've tried, I could watch only for two or three seconds at a time, absolutely unwatchable.

Apparently one user solved it by using a VPN. I thought that VPN was not allowed but I can't find anything about it in the rules and the search function is broken on this site.

I use a VPN router called Vilfo and my device which I use for this service was not using the VPN connection. As soon as enabled the VPN for my device it started working again! I have now been watching for 20 minutes straight with zero buffering.

Do you guys know if VPN is allowed again?

RobertL

Nov 10, 2016
OMG yes same for me, thought it was the app crashing again. Almost all channels the same. just a few that works properly.

MufflonIPTV

Reseller
Apr 9, 2017
Reseller ID
MufflonIPTV
Honestly the problem just went away a couple of day ago. So thats fine. But today I have issues with USA & Canada. About 90% of the channels wont even connect.

Lead

Sep 2, 2016
What's happening with the lines? All channels I've tried buffer/freez all the time, Is anyone els in SWE having this problem? Solutions? I m using iplay/GSE iptv pro on Apple tv 4. Thx

mikael byström

Jun 27, 2018
i had this problem 21dec but it went away the day after so only conclusion i came upp with is that your isp is having major loads on the port iptv is streaming

Reactions: Lead