• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
The only thing what i love at this moment you guys only think in problems.

what i do when a client doesnt have a e-mail adres is make 1 up, than go to dashboard

choose clients, press on the green waiting button. press on the link, activate the line, and use it as before.

so instead of looking for porblems with it try to look voor solutions for once

is it more work for you, yes it is.

are we goning to change it back no we wont

Reactions: Brato and Apestank

The Cable guy

Aug 14, 2017
Reseller ID
marchello78
I found a solution. Just save the link adress and refresh the page then you get a new trial everytime :) But stil mutch better before :)

dudenl

Jan 27, 2017
Reseller ID
dudenl
New system works fine for me. Saves me time copy/pasting everything which not works good an a mobile.

Only things is that every client is asking me which type of line to choose.

It would be great if the m3u with options (mpegts) is standard to copy and all the other options only will be there when he clicks it.
or
eplain there wich line is for wich use.
So: Kodi, SIPTV, Android etc m3u with options mpegst
etc etc

Rusax

Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Pepole are allready asking what and witch link the have to copy. This is not going så fast and nice like it was before. Please change back. We are the resellers for this and we have to chase after costumers and give the the best support now we have to give them more anwers and how they gonna connect. please guys you did a realy nice work whit everything but this could be for a advaced user not for beginners. Give us back the old trial setting :cry:

1. i never chace clients they are always coming to me.

2. 90 % of mine clients get a months to test if they to that i give them 1 month for free and i dont lose any money

3. Resellers are here to explain and help the clients ( i made a pdf file that i send to the clients) even mine uncle that 65 and just started with techno stuff had no problem to set it up in 10 min

Rusax

Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
(reseller)
Can I always use our email?
to enable customer testing
You can use a e-mail twice,

for example : rusax@gmail.com

the first mail wil give me 24 hr acces

the second mail wil give me 1 hour acces

after that the system wont send a mail and wont activated the line for this e-mail

Europa tv

Reseller
Jan 11, 2017
France
Reseller ID
ALipTV
This is Second best Update !

Snoopy Dog will say : i Like THIS SHIT MAN !

great Work

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
is not too bad of a setup, i just gave a trial to a client and asked them to activate the trial and i already had the link loaded up on smartiptv,
I really dont see the issue with having it sent to email , anyone using this service should have some knowledge of using it

Rusax

Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
New trial system:

1 valid email can get trial

1st time 24 hours
2. 1 hour
3. 1 hour
4. 1 hour
5. go to blacklist

Reactions: Nonid

MrApollo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Jan 7, 2016
Reseller ID
Apollo
Hi.

I am a reseller. I have created several trials with the new system, it works ok. But today I am not able to create New ones, I get this message every time I try. "Invalid email adress". Have tried both real and fake adresses. I need to create more trials every day. Please advice!
Same issue here

Reactions: Apestank

Rusax

Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Hi.

I am a reseller. I have created several trials with the new system, it works ok. But today I am not able to create New ones, I get this message every time I try. "Invalid email adress". Have tried both real and fake adresses. I need to create more trials every day. Please advice!
Hi.

Same issue here
i will send it to technical, have a moment

Reactions: Apestank