• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

hama1907

Feb 9, 2017
Reseller ID
hama1907
Hello i must really say the new system with the trial account is not good.
I can not ask any buyer for an email. some customers want to be anonymous. and fake email is no longer synonymous. how to sell something if you have problems to create trial account.

Reactions: Apestank

galitone

I aim to please.
Nov 14, 2016
Reseller ID
InfernoIPTV
Hello i must really say the new system with the trial account is not good.
I can not ask any buyer for an email. some customers want to be anonymous. and fake email is no longer synonymous. how to sell something if you have problems to create trial account.
It's for everyones benefit, but if you really must know how to easily circumvent it, PM me.

baemii

Reseller
Sep 26, 2016
Please guys change it back. This is nice but i have costumers that even dont have any email and i have to connect them. All testes i give for smart iptv i activate the costumer by my self. I realy hope that you change this back sa it was before
Best regards

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Please guys change it back. This is nice but i have costumers that even dont have any email and i have to connect them. All testes i give for smart iptv i activate the costumer by my self. I realy hope that you change this back sa it was before
Best regards
u can aticvate the line maualy go to Manages Lines click on waiting and the above link thats it see pic here http://prntscr.com/gt8242

Last edited:
Reactions: LjubavnaMasina

ivansporting

Jun 21, 2017
HELLO I JUST PAID FOR A SUBSCRIPTION AND MY M3U URL DOESN T WORK !! PLEASE NEEED HELP !!! I checked everything it is the url that doesn t work at all!

sinisa

Jun 7, 2016
Reseller ID
sinisa
i have say the first day that the new trial system is not so good
i have many user they dont wanna give email i cannot create everytime email for trial to hope i take it
go back to the old version the new is really bad

linlin

Oct 29, 2016
by me the same i have creating problems to get new clients. This way of creating trials is not good. Please turn it back... i cant see my clients only if i open a new window....we want the old system back it was working !!!

Reactions: alper963

sinisa

Jun 7, 2016
Reseller ID
sinisa
i will search for a new provider this have no future with email trail and other stuff is to complicated

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
If your clients use paypal then use that email for the trial then you can manually activate it ... Its not that hard too do

Sandrito

IPTVexpert
Reseller
Nov 8, 2017
Reseller ID
Sandrito
u can aticvate the line maualy go to Manages Lines click on waiting and the above link thats it see pic here [URL said:
If I click on waiting and then on the pic on "Proceed to Activate" then on the "my" website "mywebsite.xdns.pro/trial-activation/5a018e06cd1......." is this error coming:
{"status":false,"msg":"Invalid request or using proxy!"}

Manualy activation is not working :angry:

RedMan TV

Sep 30, 2017
Reseller ID
Redstick
HELLO I JUST PAID FOR A SUBSCRIPTION AND MY M3U URL DOESN T WORK !! PLEASE NEEED HELP !!! I checked everything it is the url that doesn t work at all!
For the most part, any one getting a trial or a subscription, the M3U is generated by the system, so it makes the URL active when its created. More than likely it is an issue with the client or apk, or even the wrong information is given when it comes to what you are using for viewing and what it (The app) may require for viewing! I hope this helps anyone who says the URL doesn't work...

The Cable guy

Aug 14, 2017
Reseller ID
marchello78
Yes sam here. We have put in instruktions how to but still many dont know how to make the right line. Many problem any many costumer losses

dudenl

Jan 27, 2017
Reseller ID
dudenl
If your clients use paypal then use that email for the trial then you can manually activate it ... Its not that hard too do
Not true mate.
To many email accounts not working.
No hotmail/live/outlook (spamfilter blocks them complete or mail arrives after 24/48 hours)
A lot of own website domains also not working.