• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

snutteb

Reseller
Oct 31, 2016
Sweden
Reseller ID
Snutteb
I'm agree with you, I sell iptv in my local area, some of them don't have an email address, and they pay me in cash. Is it possible to have both, the old system and the email system? That should be nice!
or make it possible to send to our own email or something more than 1 time .... for 24 hour tests.

Reactions: Qiptv

Regal-IPTV

Jul 29, 2019
I'm agree with you, I sell iptv in my local area, some of them don't have an email address, and they pay me in cash. Is it possible to have both, the old system and the email system? That should be nice!
or make it possible to send to our own email or something more than 1 time .... for 24 hour tests.
They made it like this to stop trial abusing I think. Since they started this plan, channels are working more smoothly and service has become even more stable.

Reactions: Apestank

GiB-Corp

Jul 31, 2019
They made it like this to stop trial abusing I think. Since they started this plan, channels are working more smoothly and service has become even more stable.
Since I'm a network engineer and know my stuff around server bandwidth ... I can 100% vouch for this comment.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello everyone,

1st post Updated!

Enjoy!

Freddo

Official reseller.. Support in Eng, Swe & Fin
Reseller
Sep 26, 2020
Reseller ID
freddo_lindholm@hotmail.com
Hello. Would it be possible to get a NEW guide on using trials? The one here is from 2017 so maybe someone could update it? Some people seem to have troubles especially with the ACTIVATION of the trial.

Reactions: Nonid

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello. Would it be possible to get a NEW guide on using trials? The one here is from 2017 so maybe someone could update it? Some people seem to have troubles especially with the ACTIVATION of the trial.
Guide Updated but you still will see the same date Sep 14, 2017 :p

Enjoy ✌

baka

Jul 6, 2023
please update this guide with the pics. i've got the trial but i cant connect