• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

HTTP 514 on IP - no service access

halzero

Oct 26, 2020
Reseller ID
halzero
I've just installed new fiber optic cable i've been waiting for over 2 years. After i've switched service stopped working...
Did some digging - attempt to retrieve channel list yielded HTTP 514 error. That's a non standard http response code.
I've found a tencent thread that stated:
514IP access frequency exceeds the limitCheck the IP access frequency control configuration in the CDN Console.
Ok, i wrote ticket to support. First reply was:
Don't you have problem when use another ISP?
Really ? Other ISP ? We have ONE internet fiber provider here i'm using their services. Maybe support can suggest other service providers in my area that have fiber network :joycat:

Ok, since issue was IP related i've quickly bought a VPS, setup OpenVPN service and activated it on the tuner.
It was able to download the channel list but unable to start streaming :expressionless:

So, i'm in place where i can't use my home fiber cable and vpn. No service and replies from support are not moving towards conclusion.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I've just installed new fiber optic cable i've been waiting for over 2 years. After i've switched service stopped working...
Did some digging - attempt to retrieve channel list yielded HTTP 514 error. That's a non standard http response code.
I've found a tencent thread that stated:
514IP access frequency exceeds the limitCheck the IP access frequency control configuration in the CDN Console.
Ok, i wrote ticket to support. First reply was:

Really ? Other ISP ? We have ONE internet fiber provider here i'm using their services. Maybe support can suggest other service providers in my area that have fiber network :joycat:

Ok, since issue was IP related i've quickly bought a VPS, setup OpenVPN service and activated it on the tuner.
It was able to download the channel list but unable to start streaming :expressionless:

So, i'm in place where i can't use my home fiber cable and vpn. No service and replies from support are not moving towards conclusion.
Your reseller should help you to do trouble shooting etc.
If you need help with VPN and troubleshooting you can also pm me, but they to contact your reseller first and if he is not willing to help, feel feee to pm me.

halzero

Oct 26, 2020
Reseller ID
halzero
Your reseller should help you to do trouble shooting etc.
If you need help with VPN and troubleshooting you can also pm me, but they to contact your reseller first and if he is not willing to help, feel feee to pm me.
I own the panel :expressionless: :joycat: :joycat:
I'm supposed to support myself ?