Introduce Yourself

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
D

DownGoesFrazier

Aug 24, 2019
Hi all i'm new to this stuff. Just ditched Directv as I could not take the phantom bill increases without an clear explanation. Very Sickoning.

Sameeh

Sameeh

Aug 26, 2019
Hi all ... I am new here and I am willing to start my iptv business ... hope to find good opportunities with you all

Krogsbell

Krogsbell

Aug 26, 2019
Hi Folks!

I have already introduced my self, but someone have deleted my message - it will come back!

G

geordie_guy

Aug 26, 2019
Hi all,
I'm new to the forum, looking forward to learn new things.
Thanks

T

Tango

Aug 27, 2019
Hi there, I‘m still a rookie in the iptv world, glad for any further assistance.
Thanks

Reactions: uriX
Itaka

Itaka

Aug 27, 2019
another new one...greetings from italy... next to iptv italian kodi sources allways appreciated

thx
Itaka

D

djonni

Aug 30, 2019
Hi Guys, just bought a new TV yesterday, samsung Q70 75´ and a Formuler Z8. And also found iptv community :) I´m mostly interested in Swedish channels. Have a nice day all!

Reactions: Sense
P

Pothole50

Aug 29, 2019
Hi there having been a Kodi lover for a while but then found IPTV never looked back

D

dr.utker

Aug 8, 2019
Hello. Used to work with cccam on satellites and made the switch to iptv about 5 years ago. Looking for stable iptv provider now.

ipdad

ipdad

Aug 30, 2019
hi folks, new here, messing around with my samsung tv and siptv app... looking to ditch sky, netflix and amazon
also looking to learn, potential market in my large network of friends and family and workplace for reselling.

Kofidee

Kofidee

Aug 31, 2019
Hi Just signed up here after searching for best method for a friends tv ;)